faded

Found a vehicle. Don't know if hacked or not.

Ok so I was in Electro then I saw this black vehicle go racing down the road and all of a sudden it stopped and I got it says its a SUV. It's a black car that looks like an Escalade.

EDIT:

It basically looks exactly like this:

15n9fkx.jpg

Edited by Fade

It's hacked. We drove one around for a couple hours last night that we stole from some hackers who then hunted us down with a Apache.

Fun as hell.

But yeah. Hacked.

Ok so I was in Electro then I saw this black vehicle go racing down the road and all of a sudden it stopped and I got it says its a SUV. It's a black car that looks like an Escalade.

Does it look like a SUV that is used by Makarov's forces in the Modern Warfare games? If so then I saw the same kind. I even sniped out the driver.

Hacker got what he had coming for him xD

Does it look like a SUV that is used by Makarov's forces in the Modern Warfare games? If so then I saw the same kind. I even sniped out the driver.

Hacker got what he had coming for him xD

Most likely not the same guy. Hackers love to spawn in that vehicle.

Most likely not the same guy. Hackers love to spawn in that vehicle.

Ya I know. I was wondering if it was the same kind of car.

After looking at the picture, yes it was the same one I saw. Sweet. I killed a hacker and lived.

It's a favorite among hackers. A group of hackers I saw the other day had spawned several of them and were rounding up the noobs telling them to get in and come for a ride. They were then driving them to a central location and opening fire. My friend got in the driver's seat and stole one, however, so we went for a drive around the map and then gave it to some random guy to play with.

It's a favorite among hackers. A group of hackers I saw the other day had spawned several of them and were rounding up the noobs telling them to get in and come for a ride. They were then driving them to a central location and opening fire. My friend got in the driver's seat and stole one, however, so we went for a drive around the map and then gave it to some random guy to play with.

Dude. Was your friends name Lance?