I am tired of this crap. This guy is a hacking bandit on server US 1342 and he is inside of the building on the NW territory where the URAL spawns. He killed my friend right after I left the server and I joined to retrieve his stuff 2 hours after the kill and the guy was still there and he shot me and killed me. I want BANDITS to be labeled I want to see their names on the map and I want people to know who killed them. Like for example "John was killed by Alexander" and it says for example "George is now a bandit and is in Berenzino" and BANDITS should be called BANDITS after 5 murders. OR if it shows the last position of someone's death. Please consider this because I am tired of this.

This is DayZ, love it or leave it.

I'm sorry, but I'm sick and tierd of all these people who bash the game because it's not the boring arcade shooter they want it to be.

Edited by Freefall552
  • Like 1

This is DayZ, love it or leave it.

And due to that community attitude, this mod is going nowhere.
  • Like 1

Wait. The guy is a "hacking bandit", because he managed to camp in the location you went to back to?

Except it's grown to nearly 500k players since I first started playing a couple months ago.

I'm sure whining on aspects of the game that's there for a reason is helping much as well.

This mod goes no where cause of to many people like you bitching.

Bitching doesn't solve anything.

QQ and for fucks sake. QUIT BITCHING.

• Like 1

I am tired of this crap. This guy is a hacking bandit on server US 1342 and he is inside of the building on the NW territory where the URAL spawns. He killed my friend right after I left the server and I joined to retrieve his stuff 2 hours after the kill and the guy was still there and he shot me and killed me. I want BANDITS to be labeled I want to see their names on the map and I want people to know who killed them. Like for example "John was killed by Alexander" and it says for example "George is now a bandit and is in Berenzino" and BANDITS should be called BANDITS after 5 murders. OR if it shows the last position of someone's death. Please consider this because I am tired of this.

Bandits make the game what it actually is, also your whole arguementation has a lot of " I " in it especially

Please consider this because I am tired of this
are you the fucking king of this mod ?

This mod goes no where cause of to many people like you bitching.

Bitching doesn't solve anything.

QQ and for fucks sake. QUIT BITCHING.

This. Except QQ? Back in my day that was an insult to tell someone to "alt + F4" out of the game. You want him to exit out of the program and quit bitching? If so, I agree :)

Yatagan - this mod is going no where? Like the doubling of players from 450k to 900k in six weeks? This mod is going down the toilet bro!

• Like 1

This. Except QQ? Back in my day that was an insult to tell someone to "alt + F4" out of the game. You want him to exit out of the program and quit bitching? If so, I agree :)

Ctrl + q + q = Alt + F4

OP, there was a single player version of DayZ made by Kronkzy. I'm sorry you missed it : ( !!

You could even set it to spawn you any weapon you wanted PLUS god-mode : ( !!!!

Edited by nuclearaddict

HE WAS A HACKER HE WAS INSIDE A BUILDING! I wouldn't care if I was in cherno and got shot and killed but he was inside of an unenterable building THAT IS NOT FAIR! This game should have blocked scripts. Hackers are not the way the game should be played. Think about it and I am not a fucking quitter I will not leave EVER! I fight fairly and I usually don't lose from assholes that start it. He was a hacker and if you allow hackers in a MOD that was like that then you are ridiculous to believe that it is played that way. It should not have hackers they should block the scripts that don't follow the game. No hacker has the same exact script for this MOD. They guess and add stuff that isn't there or they take stuff and make a new spawn it is not the games scripts. They need to fix this but it is okay because WAR Z is almost out and that is a real game that can't and WON'T do this stuff.

Actually i killed you and your friend while my friends were getting supply to fix the Ural. Thanks for the off-road pick-up.

• Like 2

Not inside, more like in the trees. Be Careful next time, but I'm sure you just learnt that. :) happy hunting.

• Like 1

I was actually camping in a bush next to the ural, with a gilly suit and a mk 48 mod 0. By the way I like how you tried to drive off in your pickup and then when i blew out your tires you logged out. I think thats a feature that needs to be fixed. So people like you cant just log out when youre in trouble. But thanks for the beans XxpatxX

• Like 2

Cartyseal you legend I want to be with you next time that happens :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 1