Sign in to follow this  
kinderparty

ALWAYS unconscious when I come back to play...

Since updating it seems that every time I quit, my character is unconscious when I rejoin. And I dont mean quitting in the midst of combat, I mean like safely quitting at my tent in the middle of nowhere... then I come back and bam. Its a pain because I have to wait like 5-10 however many minutes before I can actually play again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Take damage, Either have a friend shoot you or take damage from a zombie. Bandage yourself then play as normal. As long as you play for longer than 3 minutes you should be able to login and out when you want without worry.

Rgr that, thanks for the quick replies. So it happened again: I play for an hour or so, find a safe spot under a tree far from any zombies, and log out. Several hours later (now) I log in, and am unconscious! It makes no sense. I think the game thinks I'm dcing as an exploit, but honestly im just leaving and coming back a few hours later, when I can play again.

Crazy..

Edited by nelson3300

same thing happend to me, but i log out bc the screen is glitching when i look the city and when i log back i drop inconscious . maybe its bc i log out and back too fast?

I found a solution! Wait 5 minutes until you can play. Now you must get a shock again (for example crawling througt a door and turn mouse around), then wait until the shock is gone and the next time you log in you are cured.