Sign in to follow this  
Monoxide3009

Hacker on US 1044

Server: US 1044

Time 12-12:30 am Central

What happened:

Logging into US 1044, our regular server my friends and I play on, to find all of our tents and our vehicle 'flattened'. Trying to figure out if that was because someone ran over our tents, but it seemed weird. All of a sudden I was teleported somewhere with someone saying "Hey, hey buddy. You win a car! Oh my god, you won a car!" I left to the lobby, and I can still hear them talking while I am typing this on my laptop. Judging the conversation I am hearing, he keeps teleporting players to him. I made a list of all the people that are currently in the game:

Karoi, LOL, Shamdam, and myself (Monoxide)

I am now out in the middle of god knows where, and cant log in for fear that they will do something. I am also worried that all of our gear and ATV are gone from the server because of this.

I hope this gets looked into. It has to be one of the players listed, but I do not know which one.

If you need any more information, please let me know. He is still there, as I write this.

Edited by Monoxide3009

This just happened to me on the same server less than 10 minutes ago. This topic popped up as I searched for the server on the forums. Karoi, LOL, Shamdam and Monoxide were the people on the server at the time.

I believe** It is LOL or Karoi, being that I am Monoxide, and I saw Shamdam die after hearing the guy say "Take the car or I will kill you." I am still listening to him to see if I can figure out who it is exactly. It could be both of them working together.

My friend Doomfest was teleported to them and he saw the dead body on the floor as they were saying "you won a car" so he closed his game asap. I did the same as I was teleported right after.

Edited by Ollie Williams

He just said to a guy named Jones Willy, "Oh yea, im a hacker, heeheehee. I forget to tell you?" I wish there was some way that these players could be perma banned or something. I have seen that there are mounds of threads within the last few days about hacker attacks. Seems like they are getting out of control.

Just read another post about LOL being the hacker, so I am going to assume that it is him. Although I do not have proof, I would place my money on it being him.

Edited by Monoxide3009