Sign in to follow this  
Valetius

Helicopters Not being saved after Server Restarts

So far my squad and I have fixed 2 choppers. Our first one disappeared after a server shutdown/restart. So, we fixed another one and yet again it disappeared after a server shutdown/restart...... Is this a common problem for others?

And yes we make sure to save it just before the restart and all throughout our playtime.

yeah the chopper will probably appear on the next restart, happend to mine its a common glitch just take a look to see if any of your tents spawned in, if they haven't no vehicles are on the server either

The vehicles stayed. After every restart the heli respawns at skalisky island and has to be repaired again as if we never found it.

Yeah same happened to me and my friends. We have fixed the chopper twice now and after server restart it spawns again in Skalisty Island.

Just happened to me too, I logged in was at the heli it was saved I restarted the server it was gone, restarted again, still gone, did a full shutdown and manual restart still gone, It was also saved by multiple people starting 12 hours ago. Nothing.

Yes its happening to myself also I fixed 7 helis since they were put into the server its really annoying. It's acutually driving me away from the game now.

happened to us last night. very disappointing. heli respawned back at the island after the server restarted. any dev's know what's going on?

fuck it. just another bullshit bug to put up with. im done with this "alpha". Spent damn near 3 days trying to fix helis only to have them lost to hackers, admin abuse, and bugs. no point in putting one more minute into this game if its all for nothing.

Fixed a chopper on a certain server. Flew it up north. Next restart, it was gone. Went to check Skalisty and it was there. Fixed it again, restart, gone. Again at Skalisty. Tried to fix it again, got almost killed and someone else managed to take it, restart, haven't checked but surely it's on Skalisty. Is this going to be fixed or summat?