Sign in to follow this  
shypatrick

Hackers in Helicopters explode

How do you know they were hackers ?

I checked the dead pilot's inventory, an AS50 and full inventory of AS50 mags (inculding his alice pack) and a M1911 with full mags too.

I checked the dead pilot's inventory, an AS50 and full inventory of AS50 mags (inculding his alice pack) and a M1911 with full mags too.

what? that makes no sense, thats is completely possible?

I know that helicopter crash sites aren't exactly commonplace, but they aren't extremely rare. it wouldn't be difficult to assemble an inventory of AS50 ammo with some time, even easier for the 1911. I find ammo for that thing everywhere.

Go counter sniping at stary and the air strip for a day or two and you will have a full inv of M107 and Nato mags.

Err... helicopters are back in the game and you're basing him being a hacker on the fact that he had a legitimate weapon? Righto.

Shit piloting though.

And I find M107 mags every night in deer stands and at chopper wrecks not to mention player tents and vehicles. I would tell you to stop huddling in Electra like a new kid in daycare but that means you'll end up in my playground and I'd rather snipe you in yours.

Edited by Bushmaster14

And I find M107 mags every night in deer stands and at chopper wrecks not to mention player tents and vehicles. I would tell you to stop huddling in Electra like a new kid in daycare but that means you'll end up in my playground and I'd rather snipe you in yours.

he means AS50 NATO round, not M107 round, they are different by large.