Sign in to follow this  
FriendFace

Chem Sticks

if you throw one one the ground and walk away, you will notice it'll disappear if you go beyond a certain distance. Blue ones disappear first, then red and then green. Much safer than a flashlight, considering those can be seen from very far away

chem lights are way better than flashlight dont ever use a flashlight people can see them for 500+ meters away trust me if someone is using a flashlight eveyone know where they are

Real men use flares, throw them in the house and clear it. Last only 5 min, so hardly enough time to alert anyone.... ;)

• Like 1

Real men use flares, throw them in the house and clear it. Last only 5 min, so hardly enough time to alert anyone.... ;)

Eh, real men use NVGs because they survive against skilled players not unarmed ones. Chemlights are a safe alternative, however, NVGs can spot them from a bit further than you'd think. They burn as bright as flares, for some people.

Use them sparingly. Unless you really don't give a fuck, in which case you should just light campfires everywhere, like a real man.

I generally use blue just because I think its like 35m sight distance on them. Flares can be dangerous but good to lure zombies away if you suck at avoiding them or just cant see at all.

Eh, real men use NVGs because they survive against skilled players not unarmed ones. Chemlights are a safe alternative, however, NVGs can spot them from a bit further than you'd think. They burn as bright as flares, for some people.

Use them sparingly. Unless you really don't give a fuck, in which case you should just light campfires everywhere, like a real man.

Real mean also use winky faces, at the end of there post since you didnt use one im gonna assume your a wookie suit wearing sissy! :P ;)