Sign in to follow this  
POOPPOOP225

Addon 'Dayz _anim' requires addon 'CA_DubbingCounterattack'

OMG sooo i have had this game for about 10 days and i have been having soo much fun...

i recently updated something and when i went on it says this Addon 'Dayz _anim' requires addon 'CA_DubbingCounterattack'

i have tried reinstalling both games completely reinstalling six updater and still no results can someone plzz help me?

i am craving for some DayZ

Yeah that's a common issue when the mod is launched with incorrect paramaters or the mod is in the wrong place. Go here http://www.dayzwiki....stall_DayZ��and make sure you follow the instructions to a tee. I'm sure someone will help if you can't get it sorted after that.

I may even be able to help, but I need to know : Steam or non steam? Folder structure -Is @Dayz in your Arma2 OA folder? Make sure @Dayz has a folder called "Addons" and the files are in there and not in the root @Dayz. Also post your launch paramaters and what beta version you are running. Remember you need to copy Arma2OA.exe from "expansion/beta" to your Arma2OA root folder and overwrite after installing latest Beta patch

Edited by Irenicus

alright thanks but i really dont get what ur saying...i really just started using my computer for gaming becuz of DayZ sooo i dont really know exe. or root folder and stuff

alright thanks but i really dont get what ur saying...i really just started using my computer for gaming becuz of DayZ sooo i dont really know exe. or root folder and stuff

Okay thats fine, we all have to start somewhere. First make sure you've downloaded the Beta patch.

Use the DayZ wiki ( http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/How_to_install_DayZ ) to install it correctly. Let us know how you go?

Edited by Irenicus

i actually uninstalled six launcher and used play with six

now everything is good :D but thxs for ur help