Sign in to follow this  
Omnishift

[RECRUITING] Relentless

Why would I be mad? We're destroying you. I don't think any of you have managed to kill a single one of our members yet. I've lost count of how many of you we've killed. Not to mention the camps destoyed ;)

All your quality members are defecting. The only people who havn't jumped ship are the steam summer sale kids.

Edited by eldritch

Its Shotz L2R.

Not mad.

Cant be mad at people who have no idea of loyalty or trust,just easy to raid and take everything.

You guys are the same as the rabbits,just hop and 1 shot kill :)

I still dont see why people are coming to flame a recruitment topic because they are mad this is very immature and childish take a second to look at yourselves and see how immature you are over a video game......its a game haha

I still dont see why people are coming to flame a recruitment topic because they are mad this is very immature and childish take a second to look at yourselves and see how immature you are over a video game......its a game haha

We aren't flaming? Were stating that we are out to kill you?

How is that immature? It's part of the game. Calm down there shades.

There is a lot of time spent walking in this game, and it can get dull, but if you have steam overlay you can do fun things like flame rival clan's recruitments pages well you hike!

Be happy! We're bumping your thread like crazy!

Edit: Also, stop whining on the forums and get on your server! We're practicly alone here! No one to murder!

Edited by eldritch

Ves you out of all people shouldnt say anything.The almighty leader who bullshitted me.You kicked me from a well earned and deserved position.You lied to me about everything and played people against me and started issue.It's now clear that you guys were aching to get some members and the ones who actually have a mind you would kick.Same story over and over.You guys have poor decision making and you backstab one another to get what you want.It is set in stone you fellas will not get anywhere near being a remote good clan when this game actually launches.

BTW who is darthvolga ROFL!

NEW member?

I've never seen you in the clan for the past few days so

please for the love of all humanity stop reposting.

HAH...

and they say were immature ;)

Ves you out of all people shouldnt say anything.The almighty leader who bullshitted me.You kicked me from a well earned and deserved position.You lied to me about everything and played people against me and started issue.It's now clear that you guys were aching to get some members and the ones who actually have a mind you would kick.Same story over and over.You guys have poor decision making and you backstab one another to get what you want.It is set in stone you fellas will not get anywhere near being a remote good clan when this game actually launches.

BTW who is darthvolga ROFL!

NEW member?

I've never seen you in the clan for the past few days so

please for the love of all humanity stop reposting.

HAH...

Now you good sir are hillarious =DDDDD

Ves you out of all people shouldnt say anything.The almighty leader who bullshitted me.You kicked me from a well earned and deserved position.

You still pissing and moaning over that, princess?

I almost applied, but not so sure after all these arguments happening in the thread. I'd remake the thread, delete this one, and contact a forum moderator to keep it from being spammed. Either way, it kept me from applying.

Yea like it says in the recruitment we dont tollerate bullshit and well some of that happened so we kicked some members and they got butthurt and mad so they came to flame our topic and get there anger out its as simple as that they are just mad =D

• Like 2

I'll think about it, but I've had some bad experiences with clans with leaders who treat their "underlings" like shit. Hopefully there's none of that in this clan.

Join up! They need more members. We've run out of people to shoot!

Also, Ves, could you ask your clan to all wear the same tag? We have to consult a txt doc when we check the body to see if it was one of you...

Edited by eldritch

LMAO again with darth moron.Dude like who are you haha.You brats rely on server restarts non stop after being raided to get ur gear back.All you do is stockpile.I'm not mad,I was last night,and GJ for banning me cause your scared.report you for it,GL on losing you money,your servers,and your actual good players.

The rant is over.We're just now preventing people from false advertising.We are making you famous for being A'holes.

Fact is simple.Everyone in there backstabs and is power hungry.Absolute no loyalty.Only troublemakers and cowards.No one has any

balls to quite simply go up to someone and talk like men.Sneaky little rats PMing and talking smack.

Again,you'll never be a clan,just a group of cowards.

you should rename MY CLAN NAME to your own ideas,maybe then you can get some fresh new 12 yr old recruits.

------ BANG BANG :)

All I am seeing from Relentless is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards hacking/scripting and malicious behavior/language. Which we have every right to. Enough said.

LMAO again with darth moron.Dude like who are you haha.You brats rely on server restarts non stop after being raided to get ur gear back.All you do is stockpile.I'm not mad,I was last night,and GJ for banning me cause your scared.report you for it,GL on losing you money,your servers,and your actual good players.

The rant is over.We're just now preventing people from false advertising.We are making you famous for being A'holes.

Fact is simple.Everyone in there backstabs and is power hungry.Absolute no loyalty.Only troublemakers and cowards.No one has any

balls to quite simply go up to someone and talk like men.Sneaky little rats PMing and talking smack.

Again,you'll never be a clan,just a group of cowards.

you should rename MY CLAN NAME to your own ideas,maybe then you can get some fresh new 12 yr old recruits.

------ BANG BANG :)

LOL just an FYI for everyone this is the guy who betrayed everyone and insulted people that we kicked hahahah

All I am seeing from Relentless is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards hacking/scripting and malicious behavior/language. Which we have every right to. Enough said.

Exactly

Edited by Ves

Join up! They need more members. We've run out of people to shoot!

Also, Ves, could you ask your clan to all wear the same tag? We have to consult a txt doc when we check the body to see if it was one of you...

You embarrass your own country. Move to Britain with your little hacker friends.

Sure you don't hack/cheat, but you alt+f4 every time someone takes a pot shot at you and you dupe and hoard everything you come across? Not to mention you shoot your own clan-mates in the back. Remember what happened with Oli and his helicopter? He came to pick you scum bags up and you shot him in the back for absolutely no reason. Only then did we rape your camp as retribution. To be frank you're all disingenuous pieces of shit.

Edited by Brain_in_a_vat

Oh, not to mention you just banned us for 'teleporting' whatever the hell that means even though I've never even seen one of you on your server. Afraid we're going to destroy your precious tent cities? Too bad, you're reported for banning people for no reason. Hope your server gets taken down you bunch of imbeciles.

Sure you don't hack/cheat, but you alt+f4 every time someone takes a pot shot at you and you dupe and hoard everything you come across? Not to mention you shoot your own clan-mates in the back. Remember what happened with Oli and his helicopter? He came to pick you scum bags up and you shot him in the back for absolutely no reason. Only then did we rape your camp as retribution. To be frank you're all disingenuous pieces of shit.

I think you might be mad dude. We don't alt f4 unless there hackers. Think it might be time for you to get a life and get laid.

No one cares about your little kid rage rants.

A former squad within the clan was confirmed via teamspeak bragging to script in items and teleport. There is a zero tolerance policy toward any of this. Even the threat of it is grounds for removal at this point. Those accusations alone are more than enough by our standards. But it goes even deeper... You attempted to corrupt the clan by turning loyal members against each other with lies and deceit. All of you have been malicious both in behavior in-game and chat. It has become borderline harassment... There are many reasons for whats come to pass. And they are of your own creation. There is nothing wrong with our camps being raided and our players being hunted down. But when you go beyond that and find every means possible to contact us and harass us its an entirely new playing field. You are unable to manage a mature level of membership by any degree and therefore have been held accountable. Accept it and move on... maybe learn from this and grow up... I can only hope you do

• Like 1

Ves.I know you have no leadership in you which is cool i understand.Nowadays a clan lasts maybe a week or so before fine gentlemen as yourselves start providing false info.I've said it once and say it again.You and your squad provided us with false info about these people who have done you wrong.You passed a story around and then isolated a former Clan leader and a Squad because they didnt meet your potential.Yet,reminder the clan wasnt yours.Thats already a shady move.Now onto me.The stories you have passed around is hilarious none the less you did a great job but yet terrible at concealing.You told me one thing and told people other things.You turned people against each other and started a problem.Planted a seed and let it sprout is the expression.I only said what was told to me at the start when i joined.I never spoke to any of these people.Now that i have we have a common goal.A rivalry for idiots such as yourselves.

Please step from power,its truly sad.

BTW karma is sweet like truly is.I'm not mad anymore.Just being patient. :)

P.S. Goodjob on False banning from the server ROFL!.Not only were you reported by 4+ for false reports,now its going to be shutdown.Good job mate :)

---------- Bang Bang hehe :P

Ves.I know you have no leadership in you which is cool i understand.Nowadays a clan lasts maybe a week or so before fine gentlemen as yourselves start providing false info.I've said it once and say it again.You and your squad provided us with false info about these people who have done you wrong.You passed a story around and then isolated a former Clan leader and a Squad because they didnt meet your potential.Yet,reminder the clan wasnt yours.Thats already a shady move.Now onto me.The stories you have passed around is hilarious none the less you did a great job but yet terrible at concealing.You told me one thing and told people other things.You turned people against each other and started a problem.Planted a seed and let it sprout is the expression.I only said what was told to me at the start when i joined.I never spoke to any of these people.Now that i have we have a common goal.A rivalry for idiots such as yourselves.

P.S. Goodjob on False banning from the server ROFL!.Not only were you reported by 4+ for false reports,now its going to be shutdown.Good job mate :)

So pathetic. Stay in the UK dude. If you go to any other country theirs a shoot on sight policy inlisted on people like you.

That's the fagiest post i ever seen of this forum. If karma excised you would have never been born.

Edited by unitus77

So pathetic. Stay in the UK dude. If you go to any other country theirs a shoot on sight policy inlisted on people like you.

That's the fagiest post i ever seen of this forum. If karma excised you would have never been born.

Dude who are you?Like are nameless people in the clan/recruits really commenting with no idea what has been happening lmao.

Stay stockpiling/Duping Loot,all you guys do.

Btw.I Live in the U.S. *Pats you on head*

Even said it on my app before you guys stole the clan LOL :thumbsup: :D

Please stop trolling and flaming our recruit topic if you have a problem take it elsewhere please try and be mature!