Sign in to follow this  
user555

Hello DE7, this is your favourite sniper

Hi

I murdered 20 people today. In 2 hours playtime in Elektro. Did you have fun? I had.

Edited by user555

Oh another thing.

If I had 3 things that new players/players in general need to do more:

1) Pull zombies in big cities. I see you every time. Makes it so easy. Thanks for the free kill.

2) Climb on roofs of buildings. Residential or Hospital (yay loot). So easy, thanks for the kill.

3) Please server-hop more. People spawning on known sniping-spots, yeah. I wait for ya. Easy kill thx.

Also: Paul (2) if you're there, I owe you. At least a new butt. Call me.

• Like 1

Lmao. Gotta love Elektro snipers thinking they're hot shit. I don't see any challenge in Elektro/Cherno sniping. Killing Elektro/Cherno snipers on the other hand, quite fun.

Oh another thing.

1) Pull zombies in big cities. I see you every time. Makes it so easy. Thanks for the free kill.

2) Climb on roofs of buildings. Residential or Hospital (yay loot). So easy, thanks for the kill.

3) Please server-hop more. People spawning on known sniping-spots, yeah. I wait for ya. Easy kill thx.

Bored? Stupid?

Oh my bad. A idiotic, stupid person bragging about kills on people who probably don't have weapons, My bad.

Oh another thing.

Says the guy who freaked out over an unarmed player sneaking up on him just the other day. What does the blood look like in games in Germany?

Is that what you call PvP? No offence but that is pretty pathetic buddy. Don’t get me wrong the reason this game is so amazing is that it lets you snipe unarmed fresh-spawns from 1000 meters and think you’re a big bad ass, play however you want, just don’t post about it. The care bears will call you a big meanie and the bandits will think your a pussy for not heading north and engaging a target that can actually shoot back.

Is that what you call PvP? No offence but that is pretty pathetic buddy. Don’t get me wrong the reason this game is so amazing is that it lets you snipe unarmed fresh-spawns from 1000 meters and think you’re a big bad ass, play however you want, just don’t post about it. The care bears will call you a big meanie and the bandits will think your a pussy for not heading north and engaging a target that can actually shoot back.

+1

Hi

I murdered 20 people today. In 2 hours playtime in Elektro. Did you have fun? I had.

Did you play @ FI22 last night? I killed someone like Paul (2) from behind and you aborted right before? Was that you with ghillie and 50cal looking over power plant and Elektro?

Edited by Sroidi

I was in Elektro the other day on SE #800, crawling over the road to the supermarket when some guy with a CZ550 started firing at me, missed both shots and all I could see were like 10 zeds coming at him there on the hill. That was kinda funny.

I was north of cherno a couple days ago, fresh spawn, no weapons. Saw this sniper in a ghillie suit, snuck up behind him and stole four Pepsi from his pack. His friends noticed and started shooting at me, and I ran all the way home safe :)

Edited by derrida
  • Like 1