jqkw0m.png

Edited by Detta
  • Like 2

Application

Name:Burt

ScreenName:DaKilla187

Region:Hawaii

PC:High end 4ghz i920/480gtx

Useage:New player Been on for 3-4 weeks, I play a lot mostly solo, already owned arma 2

I tend to gear up fast after deaths, im quite good with maps etc. Looking for fun & action, I got teamspeak/skype, whatever it takes/im geared as much as can be currently but im looking for danger so......

Hey Detta,

TIMEZONE: EAST

HAD DAYZ FOR 3-4 WEEKS

EXPERIENCE: I haven't owned the game for that long, but i do play fairly a lot. I know the game already and i know what i'm doing for the most part. I play to have fun but i do like to play serious and try to stay alive for the most part. I have decent gear. I have always been a lone wolf in DAYZ so i havent gotten to experience certain things like raiding, vehicles, or traveled the whole map yet. I mostly play around NW airfield, Cherno, stary. I have decent gear.

Fav weaps: I haven't touched a whole lot of guns yet but my favorite ones so far are the m16 or m4a1, glock 17 or PDW, not a lot of sniping lol :].

More about me: I am very very friendly, i don't single anyone out, i love teamwork, im very trustworthy i do not/will not betray my fello team, i am loyal and once i join you guys i will stay with you guys for as long as you let me and i will treat you like family. That sounds cheesy but those are the best kind of groups. I can be serious and mature and i can be funny/goofy but i control it. I know when and when not to be silly. I play serious for the most part and try to stay alive. So Let's Play Guys!

Steam: Thizzomatic9193

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Edited by atmo

Hey,

My in game name is Ghosst. I am loyal to my group and clan members but will SOS (shoot on sight) an unknown player. I have teamspeak and a working mic. I would like to play with others with the same mentality. I am nice and respectful. I will going to school soon so expect me to be doing school work.

Thanks for reading!

Only the most elaborate and constructive applications/PMs will be considered.

Replied a few.

Edited by Detta
  • Like 1

I can vouch that these guys are pretty organized. Although, i would join the clan - but Detta likes to crash my vehicals.

• Like 1

I can vouch that these guys are pretty organized. Although, i would join the clan - but Detta likes to crash my vehicals.

Thanks man. And what's this thing about crashing vehicles? Blasphemy!

I was part of this clan and then was booted for killing a higher ranking member who had already killed me 2 time earlyer that day. Then I asked a freind to hop on the server and get the stuff at my camp there. (Detta aka server admin banned me from it) Then Detta used some type of hacking to get to my freind ( teleported ) then broke his leg on the road when nothing was around him and there were no chains to indicate dsync. DO NOT JOIN THIS TERRIBLE CLAN.

Hello,

There is no need to bash his clan just because you were kicked for insubordination and betraying the leader.

Also, this isn't the report section, if you wish to report the Server admin please do so in the right section - also include the names of the individuals, timestamp and screenshots.

Thanks!

Edited by Diederik
  • Like 1

Hello,

There is no need to bash his clan just because you were kicked for insubordination and betraying the leader.

Also, this isn't the report section, if you wish to report the Server admin please do so in the right section - also include the names of the individuals, timestamp and screenshots.

Thanks!

Beleive me, there is plenty reason to bash it. Thanks!

What is your name?: Swift, that is my nickname and name, and what people can call me.

What is your age? Sixteen

How long have you been playing DayZ? Since mid-May/early June.

Where do you live? USA, East Coast.

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Sniper, always. I have been in two squads/clans before as this role, providing overwatch and being a guardian-angel to my comrades on the ground. I also enjoy the security of long-range and I am already geared, weapon-wise for the role.

What can you bring to Detta Company that you promise no other recruit can? I'm an eperexinced and well-rounded player, I take everything in terms of combat and assaults in all seriousness, I can handle and dish out jokes, I have access to TS3, Skype, and other voice-communication, I am an active player of DayZ, no matter if I have classes or not, and already geared with a very good set at the moment, but lacking a Ghille and some Night-vision(Wink, Wink).

Top-Murders on one life: Thirteen, due to a hacker I was teleported and killed.

Longest life: Thirteen-days

Application

Name:Burt

ScreenName:DaKilla187

Region:Hawaii

PC:High end 4ghz i920/480gtx

Useage:New player Been on for 3-4 weeks, I play a lot mostly solo, already owned arma 2

I tend to gear up fast after deaths, im quite good with maps etc. Looking for fun & action, I got teamspeak/skype, whatever it takes/im geared as much as can be currently but im looking for danger so......

Burt's just sent you a message... I'm living in the 808 as well.

Hey Detta, I have rolled with you guys before and had a great time so i would like to join.

Dayz Name: Pippin775

Timezone: Eastern U.S.

Play experience: 3 weeks

Roll: Recon, Lmg, Bait

What can i bring to Detta: I can bring a fun and joking attitude but be serious at times. I can take orders well and im willing to sacrifice myself for the better of the group.