Nikita411

Looking for a few folks to play with us. EU. Skype/Vent/TS

We are two expirienced guys who have been playing since march/april. We need more people to join us since our group split up. If u are a happy camper interested in getting better equipment, as well as parhaps cars, you are most welcome to join us. I am Norwegian and my friend Irish, so preferably only people from the EU.

:beans: :beans: :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :beans: :beans:

• Like 1

Hiya,

Sounds just what i'm looking for, I've been playing since April too but it's getting to be a bit lonely up north with only the sheep the keep me company.

i'm based in Wales btw, have all chat clients but prefer TS/vent/mumble over skype. Send me a pm with voice server details and we can chat m8 :)

Hey guys :)

I'm 18 from Belgium (fluid english WITH accent (rare shit)) looking for a descent squad of 3/5 players to join.

Available anytime on skype: LiquidFSB

Dayz ingame name: FunkSoulBro

Add me on Steam! LiquidFSB

Have a good week of experience in dayz which is enough to know that i need some folks to hang out with =)

Currently online for the next couple hours, looking a trustworthy zombie survival team :D

Peace,

FSB

Hey im 18 from Ireland and am looking for a crew to join as im sick of being killed on my own, would love to join your group

Cheers

Steam : ManOfManyHats