Soret

Zombie Speed

Please, slow down zombies and increase their count. :)

This would completely balance them out if they would run with the speed of the survivors or a bit faster, but not this insane fast.

Please submit your request to herpa depra and have a nice herpa derpa derpa day.

Zombies are fine the way they are, if anything they need to move even faster.

It's not the speed I have a problem with, it's the fluidity of the running.

One zombie sees me, begins sprinting and I try to take aim...then takes a complete 90 degree turn instantly without lowering his speed. In real life this would obviously cause them to fall over but in game it just makes the zombies incredibly difficult to shoot before them getting to you and taking at least one chunk out of your flesh. Especially when they do this every few seconds and at 15kph.

Ideally I hope to see a change in the zombie running animations which will make them much more realistic. Like pulse said, I don't have a problem with their speed, I have a problem with their juking. Totally breaks immersion right now.

That and the fact that they're all marathon sprinters. One of us should have to give out after awhile.

It's not the speed I have a problem with' date=' it's the fluidity of the running.

One zombie sees me, begins sprinting and I try to take aim...then takes a complete 90 degree turn instantly without lowering his speed. In real life this would obviously cause them to fall over but in game it just makes the zombies incredibly difficult to shoot before them getting to you and taking at least one chunk out of your flesh. Especially when they do this every few seconds and at 15kph.

[/quote']

I agree, the start/stop movement is a bit annoying, but this is the Alpha stage, I'm sure they've noticed it and will take care of it sooner or later :D

It's not the speed I have a problem with' date=' it's the fluidity of the running.

[/quote']

I agree, the start/stop movement is a bit annoying, but this is the Alpha stage, I'm sure they've noticed it and will take care of it sooner or later :D

Apparently it's an engine limitation, so I think the only way to stop this would be to slow them down a bit...or at least make them stop chasing you after a while, say after 2 minutes they slow down and stop.

Zombies should be slowed down until they find a fix for the freaking zig-zag shiet. :(