Sign in to follow this  
Ollie Williams

US 1074 - Admin abuse + Hacked Item spawning

Yesterday night, I was logged into the US 1074 server. I had just spawned and started running down the main road east of Balota towards Chernogorsk. On the right side of the road half way between the airfield and Chernogorsk, I spotted a URAL civilian truck that loocked drivable. I hopped into the driver's seat and noticed it had full Green status in all categories with a full tank of gas. Not wanting to get shot from whoever had most likely brought it here and was lurking the area, I drove it away into the woods as fast as possible in order to inspect what goods were hiden in the cargo. After safely getting out in a remote location, I openned the URAL gear and found almost 100 different mags and various ammunitions. Among these were some grenades and ammo that can't even be found in DayZ at all such as the KSVK ammo. At the time, I had no idea some of these couldn't even be found in game. A friend of mine, who has been playing DayZ for much longer than I, had brought these facts to my attention as I described the loot in the truck to him.

Today, I logged in again to US 1074, only to be met by what looked like the admin in a chopper taking people out one by one (including myself) with great accuracy.

Chopper are in the game, and they are equipped with two M240.

Completely irrelevant if it was not obtained legally.

lol wut? Yes, there have been a couple of guys running around on the server with a chopper, been trying to figure out which dudes it has been so i can ban them. As far as last night, I banned two dudes that were spawning crap in the game. "Yammic" was one of them.

cripes, get your facts straight

edit: admin abuse lol, fuck you, now it's abusive

Edited by US1074Admin

lol wut? Yes, there have been a couple of guys running around on the server with a chopper, been trying to figure out which dudes it has been so i can ban them. As far as last night, I banned two dudes that were spawning crap in the game. "Yammic" was one of them.

cripes, get your facts straight

edit: admin abuse lol, fuck you, now it's abusive

Also, don't lock your server when someone else kills you. Or maybe I should just tell Yammic not to lock your server when someone kills you.

Now your just making shit up..

The only time the server was locked was after being hacked and they spawned a thunderdome, so everyone was kicked and the server was locked until it was cleaned up. Unless, I was just supposed to let everyone die and not try to do something responsible.

Now your just making shit up..

The only time the server was locked was after being hacked and they spawned a thunderdome, so everyone was kicked and the server was locked until it was cleaned up. Unless, I was just supposed to let everyone die and not try to do something responsible.

Hasn't been the first time it seems. There is another topic opened with the same accusation.

Edit: Here it is http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/47533-admin-abuse-on-us-1074/page__hl__1074

Edited by Ollie Williams

The amount of fucks given to people whinning about everytime i patch a server and reboot it that it's abuse because they just killed someone so it MUST have been the admin.

Go rent your own server to have idiots automatically run to the forums and bitch about anything that they think "isn't fair".. well tough shit

Edited by US1074Admin

The amount of fucks given to people whinning about everytime i patch a server and reboot it that it's abuse because they just killed someone so it MUST have been the admin.

Go rent your own server to have idiots automatically run to the forums and bitch about anything that they think "isn't fair".. well tough shit

I don't care what you do on your server. Having played on it for a couple of days (and had lots of fun in the process), I felt it was necessary to report some things I witnessed which would go against the norms of the game. Now I obviously don't have access to logs or anything which an admin or a server host would usually have to make accurate reports, but I reported to the best of my knowledge nonetheless. What you believe is fair or unfair on your server is entirely your prerogative. My decisions go no further than what servers I will play on.

• Like 2

You find a truck in a forest with hacked gear in it.

Then you see what you assume is an admin in a chopper; a chopper which very well could have been obtained through legit means.

So, where exactly is the admin abuse?

Next thing you know there will be people saying.

"Hey guise I saw some guy I think was an admin riding a bike. Dang admins abusing their servers."

This is getting quite sad

Don't care if it's a person riding a hacked chopper and hacked weapons that they obtained by "chance". This has been going on for the past 2 days. I've watched them surgically pick out people in the middle of the woods near me.

lol wut? Yes, there have been a couple of guys running around on the server with a chopper, been trying to figure out which dudes it has been so i can ban them.

The people who run this server claim they're looking into, yet by SHEER chance I log in 2 days in a row and have zero trouble being picked off by this chopper. Funny how easy it is for me, the average player, to find these guys.. Yet apparently it's the hardest thing in the world to find out who it is.

Sounds like some fun denial here. Run the server, check the logs, or find an admin that can handle these situations.

Nothing is legit about the accuracy of the chopper on this server. If I need to take videos to make a point, I will.

You may not be guilty of spawning this stuff, or may even not be guilty by using this stuff... But you are guilty of letting it go on, claiming ignorance, engaging in name calling with people on the forums who are trying to root out a problem instead of WORKING TO RESOLVE it.. For those reasons, I hope they revoke this place.

ANYONE who wants to see this.. Log into US 1074 right now. Don't bring gear you like.

• Like 2