Sign in to follow this  
chibigoat

Your Friendly Neighborhood Hacker

So I was trying to find a server with good fps and I came across this one. This guy is teleporting to everybody on the server and trying to pick them up, at the end he teleports us to an island and gives everyone as50's, ghillie suits, etc.. He also spawns mass ATV's, good lulz.

Did you spend one moment thinking? You are directly promoting hacking. It may look like fun to you, but it ruins the gaming experience for others.

Edited by Atanar
  • Like 7

Same thing happened with me except it was a chopper. The chopper exploded, it was funny.

• Like 1

Did you spend one moment thinking? You are directly promoting hacking. It may look like fun to you, but it ruins the gaming experience for others.

Lol, what the fuck. Do you realize how dumb you sound? If people want to hack, they will hack. At least until they improve security on DayZ. Two days ago I was one of the richest people in DayZ and I lost it all to a hacker. I can't even believe people like you, constantly trying to find negative things in something that does not have to be negative.

• Like 1

I have to agree with Atanar. Getting hacked stuff that would otherwise be extremely hard to get in an instant is game breaking. This might be fun for you because you are directly benefited. But how about the people who worked very hard getting the same loot legitimately? It would take days, maybe even weeks to get everything you got within seconds. That is not fair at all.

Edited by Etmer

I have to agree with Atanar. Getting hacked stuff that would otherwise be extremely hard to get in an instant is game breaking.

If I was there I'd honestly recreate the Colorado Massacre (No offense intended).

None of the gear is very significant to me, I had 10+ .50 cals a day or two ago, not trying to brag, just saying the point is not the gear, it's just that I haven't been in a situation like that before.

Lol, what the fuck. Do you realize how dumb you sound? If people want to hack, they will hack. At least until they improve security on DayZ. Two days ago I was one of the richest people in DayZ and I lost it all to a hacker. I can't even believe people like you, constantly trying to find negative things in something that does not have to be negative.

That ensures me that you use your head only to grow hair on it.

People will see this video.

People will think: This looks fun. Would it not be fun to hack in dayz?

You make them want to hack.

You already explained what follows: They will hack because it's easy as a walk in the park.

These people will ruin other people's days.

• Like 2

What is so fun about this? Its like showing you playing a game with God mode enabled... Whop-de-do.

• Like 1

None of the gear is very significant to me, I had 10+ .50 cals a day or two ago, not trying to brag, just saying the point is not the gear, it's just that I haven't been in a situation like that before.

Me either, though that doesn't mean that you should enjoy the event. A lot of my friends has been looking for a ghilie suit ever since 1.7.2.4 was released and they could never find one. The hacker gave you a ghilie suit within seconds.

Like what I said, I do not think you should accept hacked stuff since it is pretty unfair to others. The least I would do is to hide all the hacked stuff in some bush.

Imo, its basically hacking yourself.

Me either, though that doesn't mean that you should enjoy the event. A lot of my friends has been looking for a ghilie suit ever since 1.7.2.4 was released and they could never find one. The hacker gave you a ghilie suit within seconds.

Like what I said, I do not think you should accept hacked stuff since it is pretty unfair to others. The least I would do is to hide all the hacked stuff in some bush.

Imo, its basically hacking yourself.

I'm not going to get rid of it because a few people are jealous. I'm going to die, pretty soon probably because I'm on the coast with all of this and I really don't give a shit, the gear will be passed on and all the jealousy will be cured!

That ensures me that you use your head only to grow hair on it.

People will see this video.

People will think: This looks fun. Would it not be fun to hack in dayz?

You make them want to hack.

You already explained what follows: They will hack because it's easy as a walk in the park.

These people will ruin other people's days.

Alright well, since a majority of the views I'm getting on this video are from this thread, that means people already know about hacking. If you're looking through the dayz forum gallery you know hacking exists. Oh look, you lose. 95% of people who see this particular video would have no idea where to even start with hacks for dayz and they probably wouldn't be able to find it out. It's not my fault people hack and it will continue to happen no matter how much you bitch and whine and blame other people. The only thing that will stop it is improved security which I hope comes soon. The jealousy is strong with this one. If you really want my AS50 and rangefinder, you can have it man, np.

• Like 1

To all hackers: PRO-TIP! Arma 2 has an editor that lets you try ANYTHING YOU WANT. Want 60 ATV's and a battleship? GO TO THE EDITOR.

Leave DayZ to be played the way it was meant to be played.

• Like 3

As soon as a bus teleports right next to me...I´m out of that effing server! I really don´t want anything to do with hackers and / or hacked gear.

But obviously that´s just my jealousy kicking in :huh: