despair (DayZ)

Lol u do know why there are so many hackers right?

its cause this game sucks. it gets stale and boring fast. only thing left to do is troll kids and hack, and even that will get old.

if this game actually had replay value and wasnt broken you wouldnt see half as many hackers.

Edited by despair
  • Like 1

There should be a new forum rule that whenever people post this kind of crap they get banned.

God damn, let's play a game of how many butthurt threads can be created in .00001 seconds.

• Like 1

Then go play another game, why hack and ruin everyone else's fun? Me and a bunch of otherwise have been playing for a little over two months, and we're still not bored. What we are pissed off about is little kiddies ruining the game for everyone else because they have nothing better to do with their time.

yeah...no sorry....

there are hundreds of things to do in this game....

you have the freedom to use your imagination...use it and you might find out something interesting ;)

if you can't well then go play cs,cod,battlefield or whatever you wish.

~Always friendly ,

MichaeLK

• Like 1

The exact opposite is true. The amazing popularity of the game is the only reason there's cause to hack it.

If the game sucked there wouldn't be anyone around to hack against.

Also, go fuck yourself.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 1

And here I though hackers hacked the game, because they are unable to play it as it was meant to be played?

Thanks for clearing that up!

I wish there was an option to dislike in this forum.

You can rate him 1-star on his profile at least.

Also the jackass who "liked" his post.

• Like 1

its cause this game sucks. it gets stale and boring fast. only thing left to do is troll kids and hack, and even that will get old.

if this game actually had replay value and wasnt broken you wouldnt see half as many hackers.

If you're bored of the game don't fucking play it.

• Like 1

How many times does it have to be said, DayZ is not a game, it is an alpha of a Mod from the game Arma2. Rocket himself calls it an experiment not a game. as for hackers they are the PedoBear Scum at best.

people entitled to there own opinion... no need to get butt hurt about it... i cant even enjoy the game without being teleported or hacked...

its cause this game sucks.

if it would suck, you wouldn't bother to post

unless you want to make it look bad (you fail)

"It gets stale and boring fast"

Only if you don't learn from your mistakes.

Even then, with broken legs, 5k health, zombies all around i still had fun on my first life.

I find it only gets somewhat stale once you have all of the top gear for awhile.

But i have to ask, how do you find hacking this ecstatic experience? Theres no challenge and all you really do is shoot other players? Thats sounds worse than CoD honestly. It's like playing minecraft on creative mode, fun for awhile, but you realize it doesn't matter.

I thought this was going to be an insightful look into where the problem stems... Or how the devs could fix it...

I regret deeply clicking the actual link and not the thread preview button...

i think i should clarify, using codes that other people make and spending money to get cheats, doesnt make you a hacker. it makes you a sucker. who would have to spend money to be good at this game if it is so bad?

With a name like despair he is obviously an Emo pussy.....

Edited by Redfield
  • Like 2

It's because so many Russians play. Thats why there are so many hackers.