deren93@hotmail.com

[GIVEAWAY] NVGs/Rangefinders/Coyote/M107/M4A1 CCO SD/L85/Mountain Dew {KHAOS GAMING TEAMSPEAK}

176 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your desired giveaway bundle courtesy of KHOAS GAMING TEAMSPEAK!

• Bundle One: 2x NVG, 1x M4A1 CCO SD + ammo, 1x L85-AWS + ammo
    • Bundle Two: 1x NVG, 1x M107 + ammo, 1x Rangefinders, 1x Coyote Backpack, 1x Mountain Dew
    • Bundle Three: 1x NVG, 1x Ghillie, 1x M107 + ammo, 1x Rangefinder

!GIVEAWAY~giveaway~GIVEAWAY!

BUNDLE ONE 2x NVG, 1x M4A1 CCO SD + ammo, 1x L85-AWS + ammo

or

BUNDLE TWO 1x NVG, 1x M107 + ammo, 1x Rangefinders, 1x Coyote Backpack, 1x Mountain Dew

or

BUNDLE THREE 1x NVG, 1x Ghillie, 1x M107 + ammo, 1x Rangefinder

or

ANOTHER OPTION POST YOUR OWN COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE BELOW

UPDATE

IF WE GET 100+ unique commenters, 3 GPS's will be given to runners up, plus one to the main winner!

VOTE NOW

(and post your *OMGWTF* excitement below)

One package will be given away BUT if this topic receives more than 200 votes there will be atleast TWO GIVAWAYS!

If successful these giveaways will be routine!

That's right

The KhaosGaming.net Teamspeak 3 server is hosting a giveaway - all you have to do is vote for your desired item and log on at the right time (which will be announced at a later date) where winners will be picked at live at random from those in the correct channel!

For now, just vote on the item set you would most like to win and then head over to the teamspeak to meet new friends and chat with the existing community. If you would rather chat with your own friends, just tell them to join the TS server and you can create your own private channel just for you and your buddies.

Everybody on the TeamSpeak will be told the giveaway date/time before it is posted on the forums so stay tuned!

DayZ Unofficial 500 Slot Public Teamspeak

IP: TS.KGServers.com OR 50.194.78.35

Port: 9987

Slots: 500 (will be increased as needed)

Uptime: 24/7 (upgrades of server will be announced atleast one day prior)

Bandwidth allocated: Unlimited

Good luck and keep this topic bumped - we need more than 200 votes for this to go ahead!

Edited by DocTolly
  • Like 13

I just don't want the mountain dew, they are cursed, every time I pick one up someone in my team dies :<

POST YOUR OWN COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE BELOW

ALL OF IT.

• Like 2

I just don't want the mountain dew, they are cursed, every time I pick one up someone in my team dies :<

What combination of items would you like to see given away? Nothing is set in stone yet!

Maybe M107, NVG's, coyote, rangefinders, tent?, crossbow (it's f**king beast)

Or even an AS50 instead of m107 :)

Edited by Auzzii

M107+ammo+rangefinder i d settle for that.

will stop by the TS as time allows.

is there a giveaway time announcement on the forum aswell or is this a promotion for the TS?

edit: yes or as50 still cant believe my tent ate it before i could fire a single shot :(

Edited by okarr

Or even an AS50 instead of m107 :)

I don't have any AS50s at the moment (sadly) :( If I get hold of some it may get added to the list!

M107+ammo+rangefinder i d settle for that.

will stop by the TS as time allows.

is there a giveaway time announcement on the forum aswell or is this a promotion for the TS?

Will be great to see you there. This is a promotion for the TS - those in the Teamspeak will be notified by a notice before it is announced on the forums!

Keep posting and commenting on your choice/combination to keep this bumped! Remember we can only do a double giveaway once we have atleast 200 votes!!!!

Edited by DocTolly

Gday Guys,

I'm Mr B3n owner of Khaos Gaming my personal opinion on this is bundle two (Bundle Two: 1x NVG, 1x M107 + ammo, 1x Rangefinders, 1x Coyote Backpack, 1x Mountain Dew) You cant get much better then Mountain Dew.. We've kept that very save over the months... I love my mountain Dew. haha

What do you all think?

I think you should become an organization that exists solely to supply medics with silenced assault rifles, night vision, and coyote backpacks so that we can more safely reach patients and carry more supplies...

I don't think that option will be very popular though :(

I think you should become an organization that exists solely to supply medics with silenced assault rifles, night vision, and coyote backpacks so that we can more safely reach patients and carry more supplies...

I don't think that option will be very popular though :(

If your willing to jump on our teamspeak we can help support your group. I'd be willing to do some hospital raids and that to help you guys out... I could even create a medic class for you and your group to help you guys out :)

option one all the way.

its the one single most imba money composition for a lonewulf/designated spotter.

Edited by Azrail

If your willing to jump on our teamspeak we can help support your group. I'd be willing to do some hospital raids and that to help you guys out... I could even create a medic class for you and your group to help you guys out :)

Unable to in the foreseeable future, all I can do for awhile online is post on these forums. While med supplies are always welcome, we don't really have trouble procuring them for ourselves as much... I was only suggesting that you could donate some of those items to medics if you have enough to give away. I have all of that stuff and more, but most of my comrades are woefully undergeared to survive in the harsher areas we get called into. ;)

I appreciate the offer though!

• Like 1

Unable to in the foreseeable future, all I can do for awhile online is post on these forums. While med supplies are always welcome, we don't really have trouble procuring them for ourselves as much... I was only suggesting that you could donate some of those items to medics if you have enough to give away. I have all of that stuff and more, but most of my comrades are woefully undergeared to survive in the harsher areas we get called into. ;)

I appreciate the offer though!

After this giveaway once we have collected weapons again I'll see what our group can do for the medics.

After this giveaway once we have collected weapons again I'll see what our group can do for the medics.

That'd be great if it ever happened. We don't take payment for what we do, anything we own we either find ourselves or it's given to us by someone who truly supports what we're doing. The only things we ever take from our patients are extra blood bags if we're running low.

My original post here was a joke but if you guys actually feel like doing that sometime that'd be awesome, I know most of our guys are using whatever they can shamble together between patients.

Np.. ANyway back to the giveaway... What you all think??? I still think the Mountain dew is better then the rest however I cant decide :)... Haha what you all think

37 votes so far!! wow 200 wont be too hard :)... Good luck all

I think number 1 is better. The two assault rifles, one excellent for killing zombies and the other amazing for killing players, are much better rounded weapons than the big sniper rifles. Those assault rifles are good at most ranges, but the sniper rifles won't be of much use to you if you ever are in a close-quarters or medium range fight. I'd personally rather carry one gun that could lay down deadly fire at many engagement ranges.

Also, NVG is incredibly useful. With two, you have either a backup for when you inevitably die or a great bartering chip for trading. There are several organizations out there, particularly on the survivor forum, that facillitate safe trading very well. With those second NVGs, you may even be able to barter for a Coyote or sniper rifle on your own! ;)

Extremely generous offers. But If I happen to win(I know I won't), I would go with the ghillie and m4 cco sd.