Sign in to follow this  
Retawded

Looking for a good partner

ive been playing dayz for a while now friends play on and off with me but i really want to play more but im sick of traveling alone depending on myself or my friends to come online find me give me a bloodpack whatever..

im looking for another "bandit" buddy to join me, but i need some one who is actually the same type of player as me. My mentality is kill or be killed im ruthless really i dont give a crap about any survivors i just shoot.

i plan on traveling around air bases milatary bases hunting for camps and other bandits/players.

18+ mature and can take jokes mic is a must i am 20 years old

timezone: Im eastern so i play from 9pm to 3-4am most days when im not out with buddies but i usually find a way to get on and play when i get home for an hour or 2, i work a 1 - 9 pm shift at work have 2 days off a week etc and fridays and saturdays im usually out drinking maybe if i got the money lol..

shoot me a pm if your intrested.

anyone who says fix your punctuation of grammer im going to remind you that this isnt an essay and yes i do i have a education but since there is no one marking this why bother...

Edited by Retawded