Sign in to follow this  
blissard (DayZ)

God-mode hacker on US 355

Me (ingame name: Anders) and my friend Zenworks were playing on US 355 (hosted by survivaloperations.net) half an hour ago. Time is 00:30 here (+1GMT). Server was GMT -5.

We were going from Polana to Gorka when we heard a chopper nearby, and took cover under some spruce(?) trees. They went over us, came back, then went over and away over the hill. There's no way they could have spotted us under those trees. We thought nothing more of it and went on to Gorka.

We were lying in the forest just south of Gorka when I heard movement behind me. Thinking it was my buddy, i turned around, only to discover that it was not! A guy just stood there RIGHT in front of me, in green camo clothes, and with some sort of machine gun. I was so startled that I started shooting my M249, first in the body, 10-15 shots, blood spurting, no reaction. Then aiming for the head, hit him with 6-7 shots, no reaction, he just stood there looking around. Then *pow pow pow*, and I was dead. Time of death aprox. 00:00 GMT+1.

My friend disconnected when he heard this guy was invincible, so we got no name..

My only lead on this is the people that were on the server a couple of minutes later:

Leonidos

Mr. Gupplez

Cluskey

{PAF} BoomPow

Michael

[2nd SRS] Phoenix

jesse

dkdy

justin

Can you check the logs to see who killed me or something?

Edited by blissard

You commented on my thread I know for a fact MR Gupplze and Michael are legit those are the guys I roll with my name was Chris wierd it wasn't on there. And the chopper was probably us we have the chopper in the server. But yeah they guy who killed me had the soldier skin idk if thats in the game or not but ive never seen it.

Here is my thread I have screenshots of a SUV he spawned in http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/54321-hacker-in-us-355/

Also the Suv Is still in the server, but we flew up above it and blew it to hell.

Edited by TBERT88

Was just about to post about this guy. It was [2nd SRS] Pheonix. I was in Novy Sobor creeping around when I heard a helicopter flying northwest of me. I didn't care too much about it, cause it wasn't near. But then I heard it get closer and thought that if they saw zombie spawns intown they might investigate. So I just hunkered in a building while it flew over the town hoping it wouldn't get curious. As it was pasing over, I heard a med machine gun opening up about 100 yards away. I put away my MP5SD and got out my M4 CCO getting ready for some kinda fight. Right then, a guy spawned RIGHT behind me and was doned in a soldiers green camo clothing, which is unatainable in Dayz. He also had a mk48. I didn't even try talking to him, i just opened up on his head about 10 times and all the while he was panning left and right trying to find me, obviously his textures hasnt loaded yet. I said screw this and disconnected after he didn't go down after a half a mag point blank. And I remember the name popping up on my crosshairs, [2nd SRS] Pheonix. So i took a screenshot of the multiplayer lobby right after I left. I guess I was lucky and didn't die to this jerkoff.

post-18605-0-65811700-1343776436_thumb.j

Yeah, I'm Michael and I was flying the chopper. We didn't see you though. Some guy was teleporting under us over and over and shooting at us with a MG of some sort. Eventually we flew out over water and were safe there. I'm 99% sure the hacker was that Leonidos [RU] guy. Right after he left all the hacking stopped. I have a bunch of screenshots of the SUV he left behind and stuff. We blew it up with our chopper then left.

Rommel: You saw his name? Were nameplates activated? There were 3-4 [2nd SRS]-dudes on the server. They all started dying after the chopper had passed us. Phoenix died a couple of times over a few minutes.

What happens if they actually catch this guy? Is he banned just from that server, or globally?

Edited by blissard

I can't be 100% percent certain about nameplates, as I usualy don't play on that particular server. I do remember seeing his name when he died as well, a few minutes before I had a run in with the camo'ed mk48 guy.

I'm also not 100% percent sure about his name, but after my frantic shooting and logging off thats the name that stuck in my mind so I figured I saw his name pop up by my crosshair when I was focused on aiming at his head.

The admin can ban his ID from his server, I doubt that anyone will care enough at BIS to globally ban him.

Edited by Rommel88mm

You commented on my thread I know for a fact MR Gupplze and Michael are legit those are the guys I roll with my name was Chris wierd it wasn't on there. And the chopper was probably us we have the chopper in the server. But yeah they guy who killed me had the soldier skin idk if thats in the game or not but ive never seen it.

Here is my thread I have screenshots of a SUV he spawned in http://dayzmod.com/f...cker-in-us-355/

Also the Suv Is still in the server, but we flew up above it and blew it to hell.

Could be camo

Could be camo

Its the same thing the guy in my picture is wearing in my earlier post, behind the server information and stuff