Housetek

obvious hacker squad is obvious

So i was watching day z videos on yotube, and i ran across this guy. First video was just a 4man squad going around killing in cherno, no biggie. Then next videos i watched they are ALL decked out in Ghillie suits, silenced m9's range finders, and l85a2's.

this awesome bot above has my beans XD

next video they say they have 9 satchel charges. Look at this gear and this hud. in the 3rd video he has 3 zombie kills zero murders zero bandit kills yet he manage to have the best gun and gear in the game.

I had 3 zombie kills for 2 days, I just ran and ran. Now that I have great gear I have lots of zombie kills.

If you don't use a Lee Enfield, you can avoid zombies

next video they say they have 9 satchel charges. Look at this gear and this hud. in the 3rd video he has 3 zombie kills zero murders zero bandit kills yet he manage to have the best gun and gear in the game.

You realize putting on camo/ghillie suit resets your kills, right?

Nope, you didn't. Just cried hacker when something you didn't understand happened.

• Like 1

Its really easy to raid other campsites for gear. If you maintain your clans own campsite you can regear after dying in a firefight. You run straight to your campsite after death. Full gear and 0 kills til the next firefight.

Find your way out of Cherno and get some gear.

Pretty sure they mentioned duping satchel charges in their tents...but what do I know, just a scrub with a Lee Enfield here...

Pretty sure they mentioned duping satchel charges in their tents...but what do I know, just a scrub with a Lee Enfield here...

correct, you are just a crying scrub

video and players seem legit

Part 3 of vid they mention that they were duping with satchels with tents

• Like 1

You're a bunch of crying babies. Get over it. You found a video on youtube of people doing things in game? WOW!!!

Youtube search ***. Get over it. A huge number of servers are scripted daily and nuked, and you children even care one bit to come here and discuss some lackluster video of fools playing the game? My clan had a helicopter on lockdown for the last 2 days (since heli's were put back in) and some script kiddie came in and fucked the whole server. This game is currently broken, and it's in ALPHA. Rocket said that same shit in a recent interview, ITS FUCKING ALPHA. GET OVER IT.

Edited by Jf1ve

considering most of you didnt even bother to watch all 3 vids, but w/e past few days hackers been blowing up and tons of crates all around the shoreline.

This game is currently broken, and it's in ALPHA. Rocket said that same shit in a recent interview, ITS FUCKING ALPHA. GET OVER IT.

So....here's the deal....

It's alpha, you're a worthless duper/cheater/hacker whatever.

I'm still calling you out.

Get over it.

So....here's the deal....

It's alpha, you're a worthless duper/cheater/hacker whatever.

I'm still calling you out.

Get over it.

You're going to call a person a duper/cheater/hacker for talking sense to you? Get over yourself. It's alpha. You duper/cheater/hacker.

Even if they got 4 ghillies and all the best weapons in the game legit, duping satchels and blowing up main buildings on servers still crappy behavior, and yeah its alpha i get that, and theres gona be hackers and exploiters but when your going around on youtube braggin about it or making videos of you blowing buildings up for fun, its only fun for the exploiters.