Sign in to follow this  
TBERT88

Hacker in US 355

This was roughly around 5:00 pm central time this guy killed me in Stary Sobor with a Light Machine Gun I haven't seen in the game I had GPS which I know is fairly rare and usually people would loot it. My buddy drives me back to our tractor and I drive it to Stary to find my body Unlooted. About 10 seconds later I hear the gun going off again and he blows up the tractor. Next thing I see this SUV and I take it so he cant drive it and to take screens. I didn't get to take a photo with the time because after driving about 2 km away from Stary he teleports to me and kills me. Also my buddy who was in the Chopper said someone was teleporting and kept shooting him for about 4 km until he flew over the water. I don't have screenshots to prove that though.

post-77394-0-43879700-1343773131_thumb.j

Also I'd like to add when he killed me the first time I saw him first and unloaded an entire g 17 mag in the back of his head or at least his neck and torso, Reloaded started to fire again but at that time he turned around and killed me with his Machine Gun.