Sign in to follow this  
majin

Kill or be Killed

I was just forced to gun a man down.

I am pretty geared up now, AK with a Kobra scope, Alice Pack, 2 or every medical supply, 4 food, 4 drink, all the tools. Only thing I am lacking are better guns, and so I was heading to the NWAF to find a them. I was looting near NWAF in one of the towns, trying to find something I don't have. There was lots of gear here but I already have everything, so I spent my time eating and drinking as much as I could, and killing the odd zombie for fun. I figured I would wait here till night and then move out.

All of a sudden I hear footsteps and lots of Zs coming into the building I am in, I am not 100% sure if I attracted the Zs or if another player is downstairs, so I head to the end of the hall, go prone and wait. Minute later, I head food being eaten and soda being drank, then a Z comes walking up the stairs, hes heads right at me and I have to shoot him... Damn I have tipped my hand... other players knows i'm here for sure now.

I can hear the player moving around and eating and drinking, I know he's coming up stairs next, I have all entrances to the hall covered, i'm ready. He rushed up and stops at the top of the stairs and looks around, he's got an Alice pack and a Winchester, this I can see, and if that's the only gun he has... He's gonna want mine! I know there's no point in calling "friendly?", since no one ever is. He sprints across from the stairs right into a room. I wait! I had a clear shot, but it wasn't a kill shot.

"When he leaves the room.. I've got him."

He rushes out the room and I open up full auto into his back. 5 shots hit but he is able to dart out the door. I wait a few seconds to see if I got the murder or see if he disconnects. I don't see either, maybe hes laying unconscious out on the roof... I get up to go check, I look out and there's no body laying there... He's alive! I rush back to my spot and set up for the attack. I know he's gonna come down the stairs if he's still around and I have a clear shot.

I wait (This is thrilling!!!)

It's been a minute and he still hasn't come down, I get up and start to go hunt for him, I move towards the stairs and we meet eye to eye!

I open up full towards him, he fires wildly at me.

I back around the corner and put in a new mag.

I see the message he died and hear the flies. Sorry mate, it's kill or be killed...

I think i know why people like to kill other people in this game now, Zombies are not scary, Humans are scary.

"Humans are scary" Not everyone just ones like you, sadly this shoot or be shot mentality appears to be the norm and yes I have been kos a few times just refuse to adopt this way of thinking!

"i didn't bother with saying friendly, because no one ever is."

i wonder why he was shooting you.

I spent my first few days in the game being killed again and again and again by players and hackers, I would always call Friendly, 3 mins later I am shot in the back by the other player.

I even saved a player from a zombie swarm in CHerno, how'd he repay me... Shot me.

I have been sniped, run over, shot, Axed.. Hell even had a guy open a door into me and broke my legs.

Sorry I am not losing any more gear to anyone. I see you and I don't know you, I am killing you.

I KoS all the time. To me, the real fun of the game is just seeing how much loot I can get, and how high I can rack up the kill counter. I didn't even know KoSing was considered an 'issue' going into the game, I just assumed thats what everyone would do.