Sign in to follow this  
SneakyPete

Dedicated servers

I dont know if anyone has said anything about it but i would love to see there be fewer more "dedicated" servers i guess. I dont know how many servers there are out there but i think it would be awesome to see it takin down to like a couple hundered and then having the number of people on 1 server jumped up to like 100+ people. That way when u get a guild or clan of 20 survivors together u arent pretty much the only people on the server. Rather then just 1 clan in control of that server type of deal. I would also like to see it more of a MMO style of deal where all your stuff does not transfer from server to server to stop people from just jumping off servers as soon as night falls. Night play is a great part of this game and i would have to admit that when it gets pitch dark yeah i will jump on another server cuz why not there is no disadvantage to it. But if i lost all my stuff to go to a dif server then yeah i would figure out a way to play in the dark rather it be chem lights flare or any other thing out there that are great mechanics.

But the main thing i would like to see is more of MMO style of server i guess rather then a COD style of game server. So that u can kinda get to know some of the people on the same server as you and things like that. But that would also help i guess if we could use the CB to talk to others with the CB. As it is i have only been playing for like a week but i dont feel like i ever get to know anyone inside the game other then passing them by from time to time

I really would like to see dedicated server. I'm pissed off lagged servers, or those who just dissapear after few days (99% owner fault, probably he wont pay for next month). So dedicated servers yes, i was thinking about this eq not moving on other servers, and it's good idea, but has advantages and disadvantages. So yea, let's see what other have to say. ;)

I said what I wanted to, so still waitting for the others, but you want to make it too much like MMORPG.

If you know what I mean.

Edited by WavezZ

Having thet many players on a single server is problematic from a server resource standpoint.