Glenleft

So i guess im one of you now...

Yesterday i started playing.

Found a nice map, hunting knife, compass, MP5A5, x2 mags, and a flashlight. I was very happy.

Then a bandit killed me. However he decided to shoot off a rifle in the city. Next to a horde. Sucks to be you bro.

I respawned, annoyed at my loss, so i killed a random stranger to ease my suffering. Felt good not gonna lie.

Went back to the city, got all my stuff back, guess the bandit got chased away by the horde before he could loot my body...

Well, it's entirely your choice whether to become a bandit or not.

I have the bandit skin, but I'd consider myself an actual Survivor, not those trigger happy baseball cap wearing bean hoarders, but an actual Survivor. I make sure the first thing I have is a compass and enough water to stave off dehydration. Then I get the hell out of dodge, keep to the tree lines and low walls, using the ridges and hills to hide myself from the horizon. You make the choices. There is no predetermined path you must follow, I won't shoot a man unless I have to or feel threatened.

If you do wish to go bandit remember only one thing, you can always trust a bandit, because he'll shoot you in the face when you expect it. You can never trust anyone wearing a survivor skin, they'll shoot you in the back when you aren't expecting it.