Sign in to follow this  
xlnewbeelx

UK 25 is run by cheaters

Server UK-25 is run by cheaters!

I got banned for server hopping because I found there base 2 times in a row.

The host claims I was server hopping and that he got logs that proof it?

He said I logged off @ 20:30(no really where you not the one timing me and others out of the game when we shot one of your clan members in his ghillie suit that's worse than Atl F4)

and I logged of 20:42(stuck in loading screen and I only had sound so your server fucked up)

and 20:44 (When you guys clearly regrouped because you made server private so my friend could not help me out!)

That is your fault FEZ not mine I recorded it all and yes I server hopped once to get behind you guys because you where CHEATING by FACT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHCO0nB-BkU

Have a nice day :D

Edited by xlnewbeelx
  • Like 1

1. Please, please, please improve your grammar.

2. We are not cheaters, his name is Faz not Fez and we do not know how to "time people out" or if it is even possible.

Also, did you really just admit to server hopping to gain an advantage in a gun fight?! LOL

2. We are not cheaters, his name is Faz not Fez and we do not know how to "time people out" or if it is even possible.

Also, did you really just admit to server hopping to gain an advantage in a gun fight?! LOL

Ehm I recorded it I never seen a screen like that mister cheater you wil c it on the upload :D

Dude he timed the server out because we where shooting one of your members!!

Also you put server on private when I was in and my friend was not!

You guys regrouped and escaped a gunfight by shutting server down!!!

I just did the same to you and PS you clowns did not even spot me so how was I logging out of a firefight?

Get lost clown and say bye to your server

Well you are welcome to your opinion. xlnewbeelx

The server went down for a server side update. which was anounced, When the server went back online all the GUID's were not verifing, and yes this was the time you was attacking our base. After the first attack finished I restarted the server to fix the unverified.

As for timing what ever that is. your welcome to think how you want on that. Not sure what it means.

You also at the time in direct chat said you were going to Hop to another server to move location as you also clearly stated above.

The logs show you joined our server 3 times in 18 min's between 20:31 to 20:49,

You were Banned for server hopping. which you admited above.

A hacker then killed everyone in the server.. Strange you think. then every clan member was being targeted by this hacker.

The logs of everyone being killed in the server was shown to those in the admin/dev chat at the time.

plus i can pass the logs if need be to the Dev's

As our servers state. DayZ is in alpha phase and as such bugs and frequent server restarts may occur

The server was only restarted due to the GUID's unverified, no other reason. So no cheating was involved.

Next time don't server hop :) The server is only every locked during a auto reboot.

Server UK-25 is run by cheaters!

That is your fault FEZ not mine I recorded it all and yes I server hopped once to get behind you guys because you where CHEATING by FACT.

All of this including the logs were sent to your PM on our site after you PM'ed me.

Go and look for yourself.

Edited by UXFaz
  • Like 1

The server went down for a server side update. which was anounced, When the server went back online all the GUID's were not verifing, and yes this was the time you was attacking our base. After the first attack finished I restarted the server to fix the unverified.

As for timing what ever that is. your welcome to think how you want on that. Not sure what it means.

You also at the time in direct chat said you were going to Hop to another server to move location as you also clearly stated above.

A hacker then killed everyone in the server.. Strange you think. then every clan member was being targeted by this hacker.

The logs of everyone being killed in the server was shown to those in the admin/dev chat at the time.

As our servers state. DayZ is in alpha phase and as such bugs and frequent server restarts may occur

The server was only restarted due to the GUID's unverified, no other reason. So no cheating was involved.

Next time don't server hop :) The server is only every locked during a auto reboot.

Don't make shit up dude i did not use chat I only warned you guys in direct com that you where abusing admin powers simple!

Funny how i got video and you got a log and thats worth nothing and you know that.

Have fun on your server cheater

@ Newb - How is a log worth nothing? It is a direct feed of information collected by the server of everything that takes place on the server

This un-modified data can in turn be looked at by the dev's to determain exactly what has happened on the server in a give period.

So you basically have a video of you server hoping and having problems loading into the server and timing out? Well if you pay attention to the forums around 300.000 people also have issues with loading and timing out.

As Faz was in direct communication with a dev at the time of the restart regarding GUID's not verifying and a restart was recommended by the dev (which can be seen by the dev logs), the only thing I see an issue in this whole topic is the original poster admiting server hoping to gain position.

• Like 1

Don't make shit up dude i did not use chat I only warned you guys in direct com that you where abusing admin powers simple!

Funny how i got video and you got a log and thats worth nothing and you know that.

Have fun on your server cheater

All of this including the logs were sent to your PM on our site after you PM'ed me.

Go and look for yourself.

Funny before we hit your camp 4 clan members online after reset and private 9 clan members online and and Joe gets shot!

That is CHEATING in my book and 2 times i logged off was not my faulth but your server's fault!

You had a clear advantage after me and my buddy got split up by being timed out of your server!

The guy on your team was stuck and after the server reset he relocated to a new location!

And you only blame me for what your team member or you clearly did,

I DONT CHEAT unlike you.

And if you look it from my side it's suspicious I.M.O.

But whatever dude good luck with your server

He's an asshole for ghosting to get an advantage. You're an idiot for banning a player with server hopping as an excuse. You as an admin know it's not on the list of bannable excuses. If he was hacking, that's one thing and I've banned hackers(verified the scripts) on more than one occasion. I've also kicked ALT F4ers and shamed them in global chat afterwards which usually made them leave the server on their own. I banned ONE time for someone ghosting, and I took the ban off a couple of hours later. Sort of as a "time out". And to prevent him from using that exploit to get an unfair advantage on my squad at the time.

Myself, and two others of my squad were killed on our own server today by people server hopping in behind us. We were pissed. And one of them didn't leave the server right away when he saw that he had killed an [HGC] member. I called him out on global, told everyone to look out for him because he's a server hopper, and he promptly left the server and never returned. People don't need to be banned to stay off the server. Once they see their name called out in the open for 25+ other people to see, they tend to shy away :P.

Either way, OP: His server isn't going to be "blacklisted". What happened here is a classic case of misunderstanding server operation combined with some buggyness of the game's alpha state. Shit happens.

@ Newb - How is a log worth nothing? It is a direct feed of information collected by the server of everything that takes place on the server

This un-modified data can in turn be looked at by the dev's to determain exactly what has happened on the server in a give period.

So you basically have a video of you server hoping and having problems loading into the server and timing out? Well if you pay attention to the forums around 300.000 people also have issues with loading and timing out.

As Faz was in direct communication with a dev at the time of the restart regarding GUID's not verifying and a restart was recommended by the dev (which can be seen by the dev logs), the only thing I see an issue in this whole topic is the original poster admiting server hoping to gain position.

Come on don't you think it's suspicious when we find the server clan camp and shoot one of the members and 3 minutes later the server timed me and Joe out?

And as soon as Joe gets back on he gets shot and 5 extra clan members where online after the reset?

It put me and my mate in a unfair position no matter how they put it.

So if it on purpose or not it put us in a unfair position period.

I even try'd direct com to ask them what they where doing, that it was unfair and they did not respond so I just assume they don't care and cheat.

We have a Hall of Shame on our server for those that alt F4 and they get a 1 hr ban, The above is banable with proof that i clearly have. I was not on the server at the time and was more worried about fixing the GUID unverified, which did let hackers on our server and are clearly still there.

Chat logs after the server got hacked shortly after the attack on our base.

21:05:11 : (Direct) RyaanJohn: Ehmm hi?

21:05:50 : (Direct) TingTongDingDong: Really?

21:06:02 : (Direct) Dobbers: what a fag

21:06:03 : (Direct) UX*Rejectz: WTF

21:06:16 : (Direct) TingTongDingDong: wow i had so much gear

21:06:19 : (Group) =|[uX*Jigsaw]|=: blame lilpepper and has homo friends

21:06:25 : (Direct) =|[uX*Galactus]|=: lol

21:06:29 : (Direct) =|[uX*Galactus]|=: fkn hackers

21:06:50 : (Direct) =|[uX*Shotz]|=: someones hacked it...

21:06:54 : (Direct) =|[uX*Jigsaw]|=: blame lilpepper and his homo friends

21:07:16 : (Group) freddie: /what??

21:07:29 : (Direct) TingTongDingDong: wow.

21:07:38 : (Direct) TingTongDingDong: There was a hacker in the server and no1 said?

21:07:42 : (Direct) TingTongDingDong: LOL

21:08:19 : (Direct) Dobbers: heyo

21:09:23 : (Direct) Angus: ahcker

21:09:31 : (Direct) UX*Jack: yh

21:11:06 : (Direct) RyaanJohn: Heey :P

21:11:24 : (Direct) Tom: hey

21:11:30 : (Direct) Tom: BTW I wanna die

Edited by UXFaz

He's an asshole for ghosting to get an advantage. You're an idiot for banning a player with server hopping as an excuse. You as an admin know it's not on the list of bannable excuses. If he was hacking, that's one thing and I've banned hackers(verified the scripts) on more than one occasion. I've also kicked ALT F4ers and shamed them in global chat afterwards which usually made them leave the server on their own. I banned ONE time for someone ghosting, and I took the ban off a couple of hours later. Sort of as a "time out". And to prevent him from using that exploit to get an unfair advantage on my squad at the time.

Myself, and two others of my squad were killed on our own server today by people server hopping in behind us. We were pissed. And one of them didn't leave the server right away when he saw that he had killed an [HGC] member. I called him out on global, told everyone to look out for him because he's a server hopper, and he promptly left the server and never returned. People don't need to be banned to stay off the server. Once they see their name called out in the open for 25+ other people to see, they tend to shy away :P.

Either way, OP: His server isn't going to be "blacklisted". What happened here is a classic case of misunderstanding server operation combined with some buggyness of the game's alpha state. Shit happens.

I ghosted him cuz that what happened to my friend after server reset! The member of his clan did it so i just got pissed and I server hopped to get to save location, even know they did not even spot me.

And I did not kill anyone on that server I only threw grenades at there camp cuz they cheated my friend and boom i got banned.

Maybe a misunderstanding idk but I was calling out on direct com and they said nothing even know they could hear me.

We have a Hall of Shame on our server for those that alt F4 and they get a 1 hr ban, The above is banable with proof that i clearly have. I was not on the server at the time and was more worried about fixing the GUID unverified, which did let hackers on our server and are clearly still there.

Chat logs after the server got hacked shortly after the attack on our base.

21:05:11 : (Direct) RyaanJohn: Ehmm hi?

21:05:50 : (Direct) TingTongDingDong: Really?

21:06:02 : (Direct) Dobbers: what a fag

21:06:03 : (Direct) UX*Rejectz: WTF

21:06:16 : (Direct) TingTongDingDong: wow i had so much gear

21:06:19 : (Group) =|[uX*Jigsaw]|=: blame lilpepper and has homo friends

21:06:25 : (Direct) =|[uX*Galactus]|=: lol

21:06:29 : (Direct) =|[uX*Galactus]|=: fkn hackers

21:06:50 : (Direct) =|[uX*Shotz]|=: someones hacked it...

21:06:54 : (Direct) =|[uX*Jigsaw]|=: blame lilpepper and his homo friends

21:07:16 : (Group) freddie: /what??

21:07:29 : (Direct) TingTongDingDong: wow.

21:07:38 : (Direct) TingTongDingDong: There was a hacker in the server and no1 said?

21:07:42 : (Direct) TingTongDingDong: LOL

21:08:19 : (Direct) Dobbers: heyo

21:09:23 : (Direct) Angus: ahcker

21:09:31 : (Direct) UX*Jack: yh

21:11:06 : (Direct) RyaanJohn: Heey :P

21:11:24 : (Direct) Tom: hey

21:11:30 : (Direct) Tom: BTW I wanna die

What does that shit got to do with xlnewbeelx ?

Dude get lost I dont care enough good servers out there..

It is proof that there was hackers on the server at the time and as i was not online

anything could of been going on for all i know.

I have proof you hopped. you have no proof i was in communication with my clan at

the time of the server problems. When i was indeed chatting in admin channel

about the problems at hand.

Edited by UXFaz

It is proof that there was hackers on the server at the time and as i was not online

anything could of been going on for all i know.

I have proof you hopped. you have no proof i was in communication with my clan at

the time of the server problems. When i was indeed chatting in admin channel

about the problems at hand.

Question did the reset and my friend not able to log in on the server put me an my friend in a unfair position while we where in your camp?

How come your clan members went from 4 to 9 after reset?

Why did you say you got me on chatlog if I don't even use chat?

and a log says nothing even my nephew can change logs peace of cake :D

but whatever dude

Where is the video then? If you have proof, why don't you show it?

I have something that's called work I will upload tomorrow its a 3 hour recording of fraps you know how long rendering takes?

FREAKING LONG okay.

Question did the reset and my friend not able to log in on the server put me an my friend in a unfair position while we where in your camp?

It would of put eveyone in the server at a dis-advantage, even the chopper flying if it was.

keeping hackers from our server is what we try to do best to protect normal players.

Plus i did state i waited till the first fight was over before i dropped the server. I

could of dropped it durring the first fight as soon as i saw the problem but i didn't

1 of your got shot the other Alt F4. the guys said the base was clear.

How come your clan members went from 4 to 9 after reset?

You been to our site, so you should know how many was on TS at the time.

Why did you say you got me on chatlog if I don't even use chat?

I ment direct com's my mistake, as said i wasn't in the server.

and a log says nothing even my nephew can change logs peace of cake :D

True, but i have no reason to. Anyone of the devs can see my logs with in a

min of asking for them as i'll just get them from the server.

I

It would of put eveyone in the server at a dis-advantage, even the chopper flying if it was.

keeping hackers from our server is what we try to do best to protect normal players.

Plus i did state i waited till the first fight was over before i dropped the server. I

could of dropped it durring the first fight as soon as i saw the problem but i didn't

1 of your got shot the other Alt F4. the guys said the base was clear.

You been to our site, so you should know how many was on TS at the time.

I ment direct com's my mistake, as said i wasn't in the server.

True, but i have no reason to. Anyone of the devs can see my logs with in a

min of asking for them as i'll just get them from the server.

So why did you ban me and why did your clanmembers not respond when I was on direct com?

They could have cleared it up I.M.O. but no they just shot Joe so i thought he relocated to kill Joe after server went down.

So I had all reasons to retaliate I.M.O. and at the end of the day you guys killed Joe and I killed no one I just scared you off.

I had a clear shot on a guy in ghillie suit but i threw the grenades at your cars to get even.

I did not abuse it in any way more then your clan member did.

I will add 1 last thing. Beside your ban that was justified,

Anything else that went on is not important as everyone including my

clan members where killed by the hackers that were online at the time,

So there's no point talking about anything else but your ban.

Which i have clearly stated why you got it.

Dude my friend got shot by your clanmember after reset and he knew we where there because we never left!

Stop looking at what i did because your clanmember killed Joe by fact and your server being hacked got nothing to do with shooting Joe or banning me!

We did not log out or did alt f4 during the first fight I never Alt F4 like a baby!

Maybee it's just a misunderstanding but damn your story is really one sided and full of holes.

Like I said good luck with your server.

And tell me how do I server hop in 2 min?

Dude you and your clan are full of it.

Why do you forget to add that your clanmember Jigsaw abused the server reset to kill my friend Joe?

Why do you say you have proof when all you got is me logging out 3 times and between 20:43 and 20:44? you said I server hopped but by fact I cant join 2 servers and relocate in 120 seconds!

The only proof you have is a log that everyone can manipulate by fact and is not real proof of anything by fact!

You sir a a sore loser who can't handle the fact we discovered you base 2 times and you guys got butthurt and abused your admin position to kill us.

But hey I am still alive and stole some shit from your white pickup truck :D and after losing my chopper I could not really care about your shit server and shit clan!

We owned your clan hands down and you guys cheated to protect your base!

LOSERS

Please can you upload it with out cuting it and play your ts plz and then i think you will have the right to call us hackers

Btw the server has a flood control so it locks when more then 5 people try to join at ones.

Edited by Domain