Sign in to follow this  
jordinus

got teleported on a roof full of players

This just happend, i was in the woods doing my thing near Kabanino and I got teleported on a roof of a bulding (i think it was in cherno or electro). The roof was filled of other players that were cuffing (like if they got peper spray)??? Everything went really fast and I disconnected really quickly before dying or getting shot.

I dont remember the server i was on, its the first time somting like this happens to me.

Now, I was really trying to not go in the city's, is their any way i can be tped back to my original location? If its impossible, what should I do?

Thank you,

(sorry for my english)

Edited by jordinus

yeah I know its hackers... but no one from the team can help? It really sucks if my only way out of this is killing myself

Edited by jordinus

no, you cant get TP'ed back. Happened to me too, but I stayed in game to take out as many of those sorry bastards as I could before I died :)

at least it was better than falling from the sky...

Edit: what should you do? You have to roll with it. If you're still alive count it as being lucky, you survived the hacker apocalypse

Edited by jordan2412

I go tped in cherno near the medic tents.

i just connected on another server, I am still alive and their was a ladder to go back on the ground. Funny fact, right next to the ladder was a tent filled with ak-47, PDW, ammos, food & water, blood bag etc...

Now i just have to plan my way back North!

Edited by jordinus