Sign in to follow this  
epitek

DE 998 locked

Admins for DE 998 logged in today and noticed 37/40 people on their new server. They then proceeded to kick everyone and lock the server repeatedly. The video I provided is proof enough however, when I join their teamspeak they openly admit the abuse.

Thank you for your time !

Edit by Mysticales - (Adding youtube video per epitek's request) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NxRyRJm4us&feature=plcp

Edited by epitek

de998 admins were camping in big bridge so we ambushed them and killed every1, one of them spawned 3 times with barret and we killed him, next the admins kicks all and lock the server and ban us. damn idiots are hackin i hope they shut down the server

de998 admins were camping in big bridge so we ambushed them and killed every1, one of them spawned 3 times with barret and we killed him, next the admins kicks all and lock the server and ban us. damn idiots are hackin i hope they shut down the server

Tell me when it happened please. Cuz since 1st of september 2012 the server is rented by me. I am the only admin on this server and have never been killed on it :)

Admins for DE 998 logged in today and noticed 37/40 people on their new server. They then proceeded to kick everyone and lock the server repeatedly. The video I provided is proof enough however, when I join their teamspeak they openly admit the abuse....

Happened befor it was my server

Edited by eBBeL