Sign in to follow this  
GTy Violetish

GTy Recruiting.

Hello we are a new clan starting out, we currently have three members who play every night and know the layouts of pretty much every city in the game so far. We are looking to get about 10 people or so to start what we think will be a group of people who can come togeather to achieve our goals whatever those goals should be.

What we are looking for are people who are at least 17 years of age, who play at least 5 or more hours a night, and who for the most part are on the eastern part of the us. However we can except those of you who live around the country.

What I am going to do is tell you guys that we have a few servers alrdy that are good to go with guns on demands that we have ready. Some are guns that are hard to find but if you prove to us that your worth our time these things can and will be yours.

What I am going to do is have you do your app here untill I can set up our website.

GTy stands for "Get The Yayo" which is from scarface but was my clan in halo2 which was the top team in big team battle. I have 2 members with me from that very same team and yes I know xbox people hate but regaurdless our squad will be up to par with some of the best players that play this game.

{We will be using skype untill futher notice }

What I want from you is simple 5 questions.

1. What is your ingame name?

2. Why do you want to join GTy?

3. What roll would you like to play?

4. Where do you currently live and what is your time zone.

5. If you become a member, what could you bring to the team that would make us pick you that someone else wouldnt have?

Thank you for your time and hope to see you guys soon. Good luck!

• Like 1

Ingame Name: Bo

Why I want to join: Have no group atm and want some people to team up with

Role: Preferably sniper, but am an all-around player because of my over 300 hours of experience

I live in Arizona which I believe is Mountain Time

Bring to the team: A wealth of experience and knowledge. Loyalty. And the ability to play for a decent amount of time.

1. What is your ingame name?

Doctor Disfigure

2. Why do you want to join GTy?

I need a solid group of people to play with consistently and trust, to get the most enjoyment from the game. I've played alone/with one friend for far too long. My close friend would also be interested in joining and has similar credentials.

3. What role would you like to play?

I'm a pretty experienced sniper, but can do good work with closer-range stuff as well.

4. Where do you currently live and what is your time zone.

Massachusetts (Eastern Time: EST)

5. If you become a member, what could you bring to the team that would make us pick you that someone else wouldnt have?

I'm a trustworthy, mature player (18), that has played a variety of games at a very competitive level. Despite that, I'm very easygoing and don't get bothered by stupid things so I'm able to have fun no matter what. I'm able to play quite a lot.

And , of course, I'm a good player. Very patient, cautious, observant, etc.

I use Skype regularly, no issues there.

My game 's performance is quite smooth and I rarely get any lag unless we're on some pretty ghetto server.

My friend and I have been looking for a team/clan for quite some time.

Edited by Doctor Disfigure

First I would just like to say, I cannot belive this. I saw the thread the the capital GT lowercase y struck a bell in my head and i was like wait a second. I read on and its true! I remember you guys from Halo 2 we were like top 10 big clan match top 30's in 4v4. For the life of me I cant remember the clan i was in, i was like 16 at the time and its really all a haze. You guys were always number 1 and the same team i cant remember their name was always number 2 and you always kicked our ass!

1. What is your ingame name? Hatterz

2. Why do you want to join GTy? From previous experience probably playing against you, seems wierd to think about that, you are probably as competitive as I am and are people I would like to call myselft apart of.

3. What roll would you like to play? Just really getting started in Day Z very excited to learn more about the game. Are there actually rolls? Anyway anthing that is needed I dont care I'll do my part.

4. Where do you currently live and what is your time zone. Central time, texas !

The drive to become better and more efficient at everything I do, always striving to do it better, and bring some laughs to the clan along the way. Hope to here from yeah soon.

steam : jhbball07