Sign in to follow this  
shalkedeagle

What happened to our server?

Hi, let me skip introductions and get right to it

so my "clan" and I were on US 31 Colorado 2 (we just played on it we did not own it) and after the update late last week the server no longer appears on the six launcher, however there now is a us 1451 colorado 2(I think that's what it is) and I suspect it is the same server just renamed (I suspect this because I have never seen any other colorado 2 servers and this one also specifically hold 30 people just like when it was us 31 colorado 2) but I cant join it when I join it just says waiting on host and it stays like the for ever(I have left it like that for a few hours once) but there are people in the server, usually 9-15

the reason it is so important is becuase all of our collected clan Items where in that server in our tents. we had freakin night vision, m107s, m4 SDs a car etc and I just really want to recover our clan items

I assume it is simply that the server did not keep up with the update so is it possible to go down a patch and recover my Items… how would I do that? Any other ideas of how to get back on the server?... there has to be a way if there are people still logged into it

Edited by shalkedeagle

You could only go down a patch, if the server admin of your specific server went down a patch. (Which if you are not the admin, is highly unlikely). I would never roll back a patch on my server, unless instructed to because of broken patch/issues etc.

I would suggest trying to contact the admin on the server if possible.

i am assuming they have been temp. banned from hive for running a 30 person server, min is 40...

Perhaps, although some are given permission to run less than a 40.

Again it is all speculation as to what happened to dudes server.

CO 30 is back. Use DayZ Commander and just search for Dizzy.

The admin made a few changes and now we are trying to get everyone back.