Sign in to follow this  
jonnychappel@hotmail.com

Damn Hackers (Video Included)

Within seconds of joining a server, I find myself teleported to the top of the map. All in all I lost a Coyote Bag(Biggest and hardest to find in the game), an M24 with 7 DMR Mags(Each one converts to 4 five-round magazines for the M24), An M1911 with a full inventory of ammo, Entrenching Tool, Hatchet, Box of Matches, Military Flashlight, Binoculars, Map, GPS, Compass, Toolbox, and many other items.

Not trying to bitch too much about this because I know it's happened to plenty of others, but it really does suck when it happens to you. Especially when being completely geared up. This was my 17th day alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwdOPmWPQaU

• Like 1

Gotta learnt he ninja skills of AltF4

I've gotten pretty good at escaping hackers I've actually saved myself from -1500 blood

Gotta learnt he ninja skills of AltF4

I've gotten pretty good at escaping hackers I've actually saved myself from -1500 blood

Very nice, yeah I wasn't expecting anything like this. Just woke up, joined a server, started setting my marker to head for the NE Airfield and this kind of caught me by surprise :P

I just never understood the whole hacking thing. What is fun about fucking with people, all you are doing is showing that either A: you suck at the game and cant win without cheating, Or B: you have no life and are bored with the game so you resort to using hacks to fuck with people. If its the ladder then seriously go outside play some sports or go for a run or meet a girl. Do something else with your life, cause when you get to this point you're just annoying, its not funny and you dont profit from it... seriously just fuck off. Also calling these lame ass script kiddies "hackers" is an insult to people who can actually hack. These kids couldnt write the program or hack a game to save their lives they just buy a little script and play with it.

Edit: Sorry you got screwed by a Hack, it's happened to most of us and it just sucks... sorry for your loss you had some nice gear

Edited by Acix
  • Like 3

I just never understood the whole hacking thing. What is fun about fucking with people, all you are doing is showing that either A: you suck at the game and cant win without cheating, Or B: you have no life and are bored with the game so you resort to using hacks to fuck with people. If its the ladder then seriously go outside play some sports or go for a run or meet a girl. Do something else with your life, cause when you get to this point you're just annoying, its not funny and you dont profit from it... seriously just fuck off. Also calling these lame ass script kiddies "hackers" is an insult to people who can actually hack. These kids couldnt write the program or hack a game to save their lives they just buy a little script and play with it.

Edit: Sorry you got screwed by a Hack, it's happened to most of us and it just sucks... sorry for your loss you had some nice gear

Yeah man these kids are the only thing that makes this game unplayable. I can deal with all the zombie lags, the nerfed weapons, bandits, and anything else. But dying like this after 17 days worth of getting all the gear you could possibly want just makes you want to quit.

• Like 1

eh cant give up or you let those retarded kids win... re-gear get back out there... its unfortunate it happened but think about it this way... 17 days of no hackers... 1 sec of hack... yeah that 1 second ruined 17 days worth of gearing but those 17 days were fun and incident free... gotta take the bad with the good sometimes

Edit: Totally Agree Mega_Death Totally Agree

Edited by Acix
  • Like 1

Yeah man these kids are the only thing that makes this game unplayable. I can deal with all the zombie lags, the nerfed weapons, bandits, and anything else. But dying like this after 17 days worth of getting all the gear you could possibly want just makes you want to quit.

Like rocket said, vote with your wallet. Don't buy anything else from BIS until they learn how to code.

eh cant give up or you let those retarded kids win... re-gear get back out there... its unfortunate it happened but think about it this way... 17 days of no hackers... 1 sec of hack... yeah that 1 second ruined 17 days worth of gearing but those 17 days were fun and incident free... gotta take the bad with the good sometimes

Edit: Totally Agree Mega_Death Totally Agree

Words of Wisdom buddy. I'm just glad I hadn't told my friend what server I was on and to join yet

Edited by Renegade

Like rocket said, vote with your wallet. Don't buy anything else from BIS until they learn how to code.

True that, I think there needs to be a better anti-cheat.

• Like 1

battleye is horrible they need to figure something else out, sucks that right now Rocket is stuck with it and Arma/Battleye are doing little to combat the problem for DayZ, even though DayZ has probably doubled the success of Arma2 in a matter of what 2-3 months... They should get on this

battleye is horrible they need to figure something else out, sucks that right now Rocket is stuck with it and Arma/Battleye are doing little to combat the problem for DayZ, even though DayZ has probably doubled the success of Arma2 in a matter of what 2-3 months... They should get on this

Exactly! The only reason I've even ever heard of Arma was because of DayZ. Arma 2 is also a great game within itself, but DayZ has atleast tripled the total sales of arma 2 within this short amount of time.