Sign in to follow this  
Rallepops

Looking for some Down to earth cool guys

Hiya yall fancy people.

I'm looking for some mates, which are alitle experienced with Dayz, not much. I just dont need to tell about that basic things ;-).. My self - Started like a week ago, so yeah maybe im gonna be the newbie.

So yeah, if you would like to start a camp site with me in the north-********** on SOEBORG DK1 Server, im the man! Ofcourse im on for playing on other servers, i just dont like to keep track on like 20 tents on different servers :D

23yr From Denmark and i have a teamspeak server we can use, if skype aint the thing for ya.

You can add me on steam; rallepops or solostah (can't remember which one it is lol)

Skype; rallepops_

BTW!

I'm looking for Afx and Daniel i met them today on DK1, so if anyone knows where to get ahold on them, Yell like a mothafucka! ;)

Edited by Rallepops

Hi there we're the BSB Network, an social gaming community that has a good number of players on Day Z. We're hosting many smaller groups and presently organising a larger scale community group within the game.

We're stable and established (setup in 2002) so we're not a fly by night ad-hoc clan or anything, just a good community of gamers looking for fun games. We have no age, skill or time requirements - all we ask is for players to be fair and have a bit of common sense. We use TS3 and have our own community website with members from all over the world.

If you're interested in joining in our groups in Day Z go to our website or hop on our TS3 server any time;

www.bsbnetwork.com

Hey Guys,

We are not bandits but we are not in the business of getting face stomped by other teams either. We go by the rules avoid if possible engage if target or situation requires action.

I am part of a small gaming community who is expanding a new division in Day Z. We have already picked up a few players and would like to bring in enough solid players to have 2-3 small groups or can dominate coordinating together on a larger Op. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together. Contact me at any of the info below.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

Day Z clan thread: http://dayzmod.com/f...are-recruiting/

CK Website: http://www.codekillers.net

Hi there we're the BSB Network, an social gaming community that has a good number of players on Day Z. We're hosting many smaller groups and presently organising a larger scale community group within the game.

We're stable and established (setup in 2002) so we're not a fly by night ad-hoc clan or anything, just a good community of gamers looking for fun games. We have no age, skill or time requirements - all we ask is for players to be fair and have a bit of common sense. We use TS3 and have our own community website with members from all over the world.

If you're interested in joining in our groups in Day Z go to our website or hop on our TS3 server any time;

www.bsbnetwork.com

Sorry but im not looking for a clan or community. I play Arma II on professional level (yep u can do that) And my clan wont allow me to be in other clans or communities. So im just gonna stick with some friends that wanna play Dayz with me ;-)