Sign in to follow this  
stern bee

Newb needs some apocalypse buddies!

Whats up people of DayZ. As of now I'm actually starting to get the feel of the game, I died a couple of times, due to the nature of zombies and players as always. I know how most of the game works, watched a ton of youtube videos on how the system is, Now I just need to know how to use it. Of course I haven't explored the whole map, or gotten everything in the game. but I would like some people I can rely on. I know theres a big trust issue in this game, and since none of my friends ever go on PC anymore, I'm pretty much a 1 man army against an entire Militia lol. I'm looking for people who can have fun, and be a good sport as well. I don't intend to be a player killer, but will take my chances if to protect my squad/teammates.

I'm usually on most times, almost every day. Of course work and errands come into play, but usually I'm done before I come on the comp.

send me a request/ hit me up if your interested

Steam id: Stern Bumblebee

Also I got a mic/skype and will get teamspeak if needed

Hi there we're the BSB Network, an social gaming community that has a good number of players on Day Z. We're hosting many smaller groups and presently organising a larger scale community group within the game.

We're stable and established (setup in 2002) so we're not a fly by night ad-hoc clan or anything, just a good community of gamers looking for fun games. We have no age, skill or time requirements - all we ask is for players to be fair and have a bit of common sense. We use TS3 and have our own community website with members from all over the world.

If you're interested in joining in our groups in Day Z go to our website or hop on our TS3 server any time;

www.bsbnetwork.com

Hey SB,

We are not bandits but we are not in the business of getting face stomped by other teams either. We go by the rules avoid if possible engage if target or situation requires action.

I am part of a small gaming community who is expanding a new division in Day Z. We have already picked up a few players and would like to bring in enough solid players to have 2-3 small groups or can dominate coordinating together on a larger Op. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose its members, we work together. Contact me at any of the info below.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

Day Z clan thread:http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48588-code-killers-are-recruiting/

CK Website:www.codekillers.net

Edited by arithor

Me and my friend are looking for a few more to form a group. Trust is the key ;)

Oh yeah have skype, TS and Vent even.

Edited by kakaram

so called clans spaming every "lets form a group" thread. if you want to team up I am game :).

Steam: Strazyplus

I'll play with you, or anyone on this thread, I'm on most nights, I play with a couple of guys and we've got some pretty decent kit, and will help get you kitted up so we can go raiding.

Skype is TheShockanator