Sign in to follow this  
Someryguy10 (DayZ)

Looking For more People/Friends

Hi i recently bought a teamspeak for my dayz squad only thing is they ALL stopped playing So I need no friends I have my own teamspeak and it holds 10 people i want a 5 person camp i Have a lot of dayz exp I just lost a 6 day run with a ghile PDW m4a3 cco and a ural a sniper killed me took everything and the truck so i need more people to get another car/truck and yea

MUST HAVE TEAMSPEAK 3

MUST BE OK WITH BANDITRY(we will NOT shoot more than often but sometimes we have to without being in a firefight first i consider this banditry and sometimes we must do this)

MUST HAVE ATLEAST 5 Days Exp(you do not need to have a character alive for 5 days u just need to be playing for that long)

PM me on here for my steam skype and my teamspeak

Hi there we're the BSB Network, an social gaming community that has a good number of players on Day Z. We're hosting many smaller groups and presently organising a larger scale community group within the game.

We're stable and established (setup in 2002) so we're not a fly by night ad-hoc clan or anything, just a good community of gamers looking for fun games. We have no age, skill or time requirements - all we ask is for players to be fair and have a bit of common sense. We use TS3 and have our own community website with members from all over the world.

If you're interested in joining in our groups in Day Z go to our website or hop on our TS3 server any time;

www.bsbnetwork.com

Hi there we're the BSB Network, an social gaming community that has a good number of players on Day Z. We're hosting many smaller groups and presently organising a larger scale community group within the game.

We're stable and established (setup in 2002) so we're not a fly by night ad-hoc clan or anything, just a good community of gamers looking for fun games. We have no age, skill or time requirements - all we ask is for players to be fair and have a bit of common sense. We use TS3 and have our own community website with members from all over the world.

If you're interested in joining in our groups in Day Z go to our website or hop on our TS3 server any time;

www.bsbnetwork.com

Thank ill deffnatly check it out