Sign in to follow this  
Vlatima (DayZ)

Quick cheat warning report

Hello, There is a guy named Rowan on the GB #18 in which he probally changed his name.. But the dude named Rowan has god mode and spawned a chopper for them. Our squad shot a few dmr mags into him

And i fires a whole m107 mag from my AS50 in the head of Rowan. But as i didnt record it, then i can't give you video proof.... But i want to add this my friend Joey9796 put an ENTIRE ak mag into Rowans chest too.But beware of Rowan.

Qucik side note: <20:26:54> "Joey9796": joey9796: cant u n krypt make up make peace not war

kilsalot: I tried. He told me to fuck myself and watch dora

kilsalot: Then went offline

<20:26:55> "Vlatima": http://dayzmod.com/f...warning-report/

<20:26:58> "Vlatima": Gimme your beans

<20:27:07> "Joey9796": kilsalot: Yeah i have acknowledged he was a hacker and apoligised to kryp about saying he was wrong and hes gone all keyboard warrior. Hes immature

Our friend joey talked with him on steam

Here is kils story(The guy that went with him)

I spawned in elektro after i killed myself for feeling bad. When a heli flew over. I asked if he could land for me cos why the hell not. He landed and i got in. He parked up in cherno and I told him i wanted to kill kryp cos i was still angry at him. He gave me a DMR and a M9 SD and told me to fly there. I flew there and well you know the rest. I swear i never knew he was a hacker only when joey said he shot him i realised it cos snipers can miss but point blank with an ak? No/. So im sorry and im sorry to kryp even if he wont accept me so im leaving possibly with joey. And you will be welcome aswell if you choose. Kryp is immature and i would never be able to get along with him.

Edited by Vlatima
  • Like 2

Ok so our group has been torn apart because of this and other unfortunate events but our squad is of no importance to this topic so: Yeah I teamed up with this Rowan guy as vlat has posted my story he picked me up in his heli. It did seem odd that he had 2 DMR's and enough to give me some but i Didn't question it. After a little battle in Gorka I have seen that this Rowan was a hacker and I am aware of that now so if this post doesn't get him banned then I hope that it warns people that there is a possible hacker on there that goes by the name of Rowan but remember he could possibly have changed his name.