rybo

Trading almost anything for Camo or Gillie!

I'm wanting Camo or Gillie..I'd rather have camo but i'll take either. Will do a 1 for 1 deal.

~Trading~

-AS50-1

-M107-1

-FAL PVN-1

-FAL-1

-M14-1

-DMR-1

-M4 CCO-1

-NV-1

Only have one of each..I'm a hoarder not a scripter I need your help! Not a bandit, you can read my old posts or bring a friend what ever. I play US West Coast servers "Seattle" so im on PST time. I'm free anytime after 4:00pm PST!

Edited by RyBo
  • Like 1

Aw just lost my camo gear yesterday cos of a hacker! Try looking in zub, thats where ive found it twice in the last 2 weeks

Edited by Box

Roger that, thank you! My group of survivors have no luck in towns as of late. Just at crash site for gillies. But im a nerd and I want the camo ; ) so i gave all the gillies I have found away now im the last man without anything...

past 4 days ive found 2 cammo clothings and 2-3 ghillies in cherno apts. you arent looking very hard if youre begging for a trade

WTF I am just so unlucky!!! i spent almost all last night in Cherno Apts looking for either.....

past 4 days ive found 2 cammo clothings and 2-3 ghillies in cherno apts. you arent looking very hard if youre begging for a trade

ROFL I'm looking very hard! I am finding gillies and my group has found one Camo just not me personaly. Figured I have so much why not offer to someone like me who is just getting bad spawn luck for the last week but still have WAY more than I or my friends can use.....

ROFL I'm looking very hard! I am finding gillies and my group has found one Camo just not me personaly. Figured I have so much why not offer to someone like me who is just getting bad spawn luck for the last week but still have WAY more than I or my friends can use.....

I just found some camo. It's all yours for which ever you want to trade. I would prefer a rifle and maybe some matches. add me on steam moret27

Or PM here.

additional edit. I'd be happy with a few AK clips and matches.

Edited by Warsinger

i have a ghillie id like to trade one in for the M107 if youre interested

send me a message on steam my user ID is : KickingFish

Edited by kickingfish
  • Like 1

Wow! 81 views already! Thank you to everyone who sent a PM or posted I will be getting back to each of you threw PM. At the moment I'm going to have to ask for no more offers I'm sorry! If your desperate like I was you can send a PM within 24hr and I'll get back to you. I might have what you need.

Rybo, just read these threads from the last four days. I've seen people offering them for swap because they're female and female's can't wear them. :)

• Like 1

Roger that. I went threw the last 12hrs of sub posts before I made my post. Didn't see anything not already traded. But for future trading that is a great idea thank you.

• Like 1

You're welcome. Can I give you a little tip? I go up to the search field at the top of this page and I click where it says "search this topic". When the menu appears I click "forums" and I type ghillie in the search field.

A long list of threads all about ghillies, including trades comes up. I hope you get one soon. :) :thumbsup: