Joshua J

Won't let me join any games

Okay, so i just finished downloading oa and the 6 launcher and i start the 6 launcher it opens fine, when i start the game it gives me the error message "Addon 'dayz_anim' requireds addon 'CA_PMC' I can click okay and it loads the main menu giving me another error message that says "No Enrty 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC.scope'." and i can hit continue and it lets me go to the main menu. After that I can go into multiplayer and join a game but every time it either say i got kicked or it says a long list of files saying they haven.t been signed by an accepted key. any ideas?

Edited by Joshua J

i'am having the same problem, it said that the file 'Chernaus has been deleted, So what i did was copy the Chernaus files from Arma 2 Addons folder into the Arma 2 OA common folder and it let me online but i then got a load of messages saying stuff isn't there so i can't help with the other stuff since i'm trying to fix that myself.

I see, im trying to update the OA and the Arma 2 Free, i'll see if that helps at all