Sign in to follow this  

So now that Zombies can hear a pin drop from a mile away, how does everybody feel about PVP?

I got a fire fight last night with my bud it was

2v2. These survivors shot first while held up in a building and 50+ zombies swarmed it, like these things were EVERYWHERE. Every time i tried to get a better angle another zombie jumps on me, and Im not even shooting yet.

When we finally killed these guys, we looted and the poor bastards were down to their last half mag. Wasted all on zombies.

Does any of this sound problematic to pvp players? I would hope so.

Edited by C0LDKILL

That's what happens. Surely you don't expect someone to unload a couple mags in a city and not get swarmed.

Hey and welcome to a pvp game where you should always expect the unexpected. I think this is perfectly fine to be honest. There needs to be more sense of caution than this to detur bandits in my opinion. At this point the same zombies may have been why you lived blocking them from hitting you also.

But coming from me I am still annoyed with the fact you can not tell your party members from an enemy. We had a fire fight yesterday with 1 guy to us 4. He got in the middle of us before we knew what was going on and looked like 2 of our survivors with axes and we could not fire because there was no defining difference with all the moving.

wtf is problem here.

zombies problematic? it´s freaking zombie apocalypse. Of course they are.

So now that Zombies can hear a pin drop from a mile away, how does everybody feel about PVP?

I got a fire fight last night with my bud it was

2v2. These survivors shot first while held up in a building and 50+ zombies swarmed it, like these things were EVERYWHERE. Every time i tried to get a better angle another zombie jumps on me, and Im not even shooting yet.

When we finally killed these guys, we looted and the poor bastards were down to their last half mag. Wasted all on zombies.

Does any of this sound problematic to pvp players? I would hope so.

Tactical awareness.

Get some.

Yup, it's much better now. I fired off a round in a small village earlier and nearly got over run by trying to hide in a house. Much better.

Perhaps there is something wrong with zombies spawning. Because it was in Mogilevka and it is a fairly small town and the zombies seemed to be spawning as we were killing them. Even after all was said and done there were piles of zombies on the ground and tons more roaming around us.