Sign in to follow this  
Glue

Grafic error close to military buildings

Hey Guys,

i noticed that i have at military buildings some grafic errors, they don't allow me to check the logation, or watch the location from outside.

i would say that this isn't an error of my own pc, cause my model is pretty new...

so i would say that it's something from other players intention, to hide military bases, or make them unsave for other players...

Pls help me, cause i like the game, and hate the shit bugs or cheater ;D

(sry for the bad english, i'm from germany:))

To fix the graphic issue simply adjust the HDR Setting, works for me.

It's a problem caused by the latest update and is being fixed with a hotfix tomorrow.

To fix the graphic issue simply adjust the HDR Setting, works for me.

How should this work?

was in Novy and Stary Sabor last night, when ever i was within 500m of the tents, and looked directly at them... i would get massive screen tears and flickering... usually VSYNC turned ON fixes this issue to the point where its playable... but since the patch it seems to do little... once i was a good 1-1.2km from the site the glitches were non existent..

How should this work?

I don't know. Less questions and try it :D It 100% works for me , I was up in Stary and couldn't get to the campsite because the same issue you're having , I changed the HDR settings from very high to normal and it was fine. The problem is with the zombies that spawn in military bases

Changing back and forth the HDR from very high to default worked for me

The Patch fixed shit...everybody still got these grafic glitches.....ty rocked....ty for nothing.