MR DELICIOUS

The definitive VEHICLE SPAWNS thread

A bus spawns inside the big warehouse like building in Kozlovka.

A huey spawns on top of the hospital roof of Chernogorsk. (I've seen it spawn there 2 times)

once a vehicle disappears or is destroyed' date=' does it ever respawn? or does the server have to reset again?

[/quote']

I haven't experienced vehicles yet but I believe that they stay exactly where they are forever until the server resets. They do not "disappear" nor explode. If they break down, they stay there until someone else repairs it and takes it. (Correct me if I'm wrong, I'd like to know the truth as well).

There is a bug me and a few friends encountered while riding a bus. We were just driving on the road when it just spontaneously exploded killing everyone inside. All that was left was the charred remains and it was no longer considered a vehicle.

The server was acting really weird with desyncs and lag so that might have had something to do with it.

Good work on the new additions guys, and thanks for the clear format and instructions. Just a few questions. Is the UAZ the same as the military offroad/BAF? I've always referred to it as the UAZ, and I thought the BAF was a different vehicle. Can anyone confirm?

In any case, keep them coming. We'll continue to update the map as we go.

BAF offroad is slower in terrain than the UAZ and has more passenger seats me thinks. And it has it's steering wheel on the right side.

Quite a while ago I found a fresh Huey spawned on top of the Fire Station in Elektro. No one else in the server believed me when I said it was there and wouldn't help because it was so obviously a bandit trap...

I found a rotor head for it but then the server crashed =D

2012-05-10_00003

2012-05-10_00002

Ahh, I remember repairing that one. Got shot during takeoff though, bled out at the edge of town. Nice fireball.

thank you delicious, confirmed the 2 cars at Zeleno, pretty obvious though, they are at the parking lot :3

Where exactly is the ATV/UAZ at in Green Mountain? Is it on the road? Near the gate?

Also, which side of the hospital (or even specific location) in Berizino stores the motor bike?

Thanks,

Fei

EDIT: Also, the vehicle at Dubrovka is glitched. Friend and myself attempted to repair three different Off-roads on different servers and it never gave us the options.

I believe the UAZ from GM is located on the road outside, with engine parts being up in the tower and in the industrial complex directly south.

The bike is located directly on the road outside the hospital entrance. It contains food, soda and other domestic lootables that you'd find in a super market.

Seen 3 ATV's spawn at the most western house in Tulga.

1 Red car spawn in the Red Warehouse in Dolina.

I've been to most of the areas (the ones away from the coast) in search of a vehicle and server hopped to an endless extent; I've yet to find a vehicle.

Are there only a certain amount of vehicles per server? How many spawn? Do they rotate spawn points once taken?

This is frustrating and on the verge of losing hope of ever finding wheels to drive. All the parts needed, and yet nothing to use them on.

it's been said already by someone that if vehicles are "lost" under certain conditions. They are removed from the servers database and never return.

even after a server restart. Look after them if you find them.

I Have played 4-5 hours minumum a day for the last 2 weeks and seen ONE car, despite visiting many servers.

Guest ragequitalready

Edited by ragequitalready

it's been said already by someone that if vehicles are "lost" under certain conditions. They are removed from the servers database and never return.

even after a server restart. Look after them if you find them.

Can you find this post about it?

They just increased spawn point for helis all over the map (20-30 I think). It's cant be just randomly.

A crashed heli at: the runway of NW airfield

A crashed heli east of the tents/that massive building with the rusted walls that is enter-able) at Stary sober ( in the open area)

A Bicycle on the wall for a house that is east of Novy sober, the house is all by its self and quite some distance from Novy but its the closet city to it.

Most of these locations are before the vehicle fix btw and are not legitimate any more.