MR DELICIOUS

The definitive VEHICLE SPAWNS thread

The map is big enough to hide stuff already.

You don't play enough so you don't know. It's not hard to search with friends in wilderness. And it's very easy if you got quad/motorcycle/bicycle (i prefer the last one).

We search only on full server cuz there more chances when you can heard fire shots or vehicles engines.

Don't know, maybe somebody drove a boat to the Solnechniy. But I've found it in a few meters from the shore in dock, with 0 fuel. So I couldn't tank it up =\

That's was my first time when I met a boat. Anyone know how to tank up in the water? :D

These are all the vehicles I have found, I still have everyone but the Motorbike :/ I had to park it up for my Bus and when I got back she was gone :(

(In order of findings)

Tractor:

North West of Orlovets (On the west side of the "slingshot" looking plans) Cords: 119 077

Bus #1:

I am pretty sure that I took this one from a player since everything was working but the engine (He had hit a tree, actually I saw him looking for the engine parts of the airfield pretty sure but I will state it anywho)

NW Airfield cords: 043 050

Bus #2:

She had just spawned in, completely not working and out of fuel, had to defend her off two players xD Though I had a group of 3 basically easy pickings with the factory near by!

Chernogorsk Cords: 067 129

Motorcyle:

While looking for a wheel for that bloody bus above ^^ (Had a dark yellow tyre right front and I accidently hit a barricade concrete thing because I was in a rush to pick up my mate)

South West from Novy Sobor main road there is a lootable Industrial place, the bike was inside! Cords: 078 081

I got pictures of them I am pretty sure I will search my hard drive tomorrow, I know I didn't take a picture for the motorbike, but I also know I defiantly got a picture of the tractor spawn)