Sign in to follow this  
yakamato

lone wolf looking for trustworthy group

Hi, i am a Norwegian lone wolf that want to find a good and trustworthy group of bandits to play with.

i am tired of going as a lone wolf, since you die more often.

What i have:

no items, have a new char after a awkward episode in the fire station on NW airfields.

19 years of age

working mic

a lot of time.

Add me on skype or replay here for more information

The Bandit Campfire probably isn't the best place for looking for a team

The Bandit Campfire probably isn't the best place for looking for a team

probably not, but i am not out for a group of survivors..... i want a group of Bandits that goes to a town for one purpose, kill that group of survivors, and i know a part of the forum will rage on that, but its a part of the game

ok i know this really isnt the best place to post this but ive been playing this mod for over 2 months now i am self relient and average life span is between 1-2 weeks. i'm more spec ops than all guns blazing unlike the twit i was stuck waiting at the coast for while he got his shit together and decided the game was just to hard and insisted at giving away our location (repeatedly) to start shooting zombies with the dmr i gave him. so long story short he ended up with a bullet in the head and im doing this alone again. would like to team up with a active and professional group. (im likely to get shot a few time trying to find the right group but what the hell take me about 3-5 hours to get all my gear back so its worth the effort) im long passed the let people i see live stage i went through when i first started playing. im a very good sniper and am very good at raiding towns and cities for supplies with rarely firing a shot to give away my position. i am a 26 year old Australian and am reliable and can work well with a team. none of my usual friends i play other games with can handle dayz. i love the real feel to it and tactical elements involved just want to try working with a team.

Now known in game as *Exit Humanity*

Edited by Skylar
  • Like 1

Well you could possibly have a home in my group The Apocalypse Wanderers, we do survivor hunting from time to time but mostly just shoot anyone we meet on our travels. We use teamspeak and have members from many countries from ages 15-30.

If your interested add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RepublicofElectronica

Our Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheFreindliesinApocalpse