Sign in to follow this  
brites

Amazing hapenning in the airstrip!

So me and my mates got tired of the city and headed to the airstrip north of berezino. We raid the airstrip, find some ammo, drinks and then run to some hills nearby. We then disconnect.

Some hours later we enter in a different server and start watching the airstrip with our binoculars and we notice the control tower is destroyed.

Some seconds later, a working helicopter spawns behind the control tower. Boosted by enthusiasm, we run directly to the huey, get in it and ride it some minutes.

We crash and die, I manage to spawn somehow right near my old body and get everything I had before.

The helicopter bursts into endless explosions and I run away like hell, leaving the airstrip in what seemed a big ass fire swarming all the area.

Any thoughts of what caused a working huey to spawn in dayz where there are no hueys?

Yes.

They added helicopters, one per server, back into the database about 48 hours ago.

Or, it was hacked.

At this point, I don't think anyone cares which.

• Like 1

I think the heli was way too close to the contol tower for it to be a spawn location.

Thing is, the fire it caused when it crashed was really big, like stupid big.

It swallowed up the entire airstrip.

i just got dayz how do i play a game

You

A: Post in the correct section

B: Post in your own thread

C: Post everything you generally have to say in 1 post

D: Check out my amazingly helpful and full detailed omgzitzamazing tutorial that is linked in my signature :)

Edited by Sticker704
  • Like 2

Slam face into keyboard

????

Profit

In the latest update, they added hueys back in the game.

I never found a Heli except the regular crash sites, but shouldn't it be damaged like the other spawning vehicles?

You

Use search function. We have enough starter threads.

I never found a Heli except the regular crash sites, but shouldn't it be damaged like the other spawning vehicles?

And it was damaged in the engine, that's why I crashed. Otherwise it would be all cool =)