Sign in to follow this  
M8EO

I don't want to lose my vehicle!

Hey,

Today I found a van with a lot of very good weapons in it, which still drove well. As anyone would, I got in the van and drove off to another location, to hide it.

I believe that after 6 days, if not 'Saved' the vehicle will despawn, and disappear? If that is the case, I'm in a bit of trouble, as I'm going on holiday soon for over 6 days, and there will be nobody to save it from despawning.

I was just wondering whether anybody has any ideas of what I should do?

Thanks! :)

That the only thing i can do eh? Damn :|

Never! xD I think i'll just install it on my laptop lol

You might wanna check if your truck still there now. i just hijacked a truck full of stuff lol. :-D

damn! it's gone! xD was it a blue van near the air field on server NL 45???

dont think you can save it 100% anyway. i had a red (sexy lush red) lada dissapear on me and then a ATV. simply vanished overnight, both were hidden decently. only lasted few days :(

No matter where you hide stuff, it'll be found, people dedicate a lot of time to finding camps and vehicles, they know where to look.

Basically the place you decide no one ever goes to and is the best place,100% guaranteed 10 other people thought the same thing. Or will think it later.

Yeah I didnt hide mine well xD I was being chased by someone off the NW Airfield and i drove up the road and parked it in a bush >:D

Oh well, another will come! I will hunt one down >:)