Sign in to follow this  
jetlinerx

More proof PKing needs to be nerfed.

Where did you get the idea that survival killing was the only acceptable sort?

So what if it's "just killing?" Why is that a bad thing?

Point of fact there really is no killing "for survival" in the game at the moment. There are always safer, easier and more guaranteed ways to survive than killing someone. Always easier ways to get food & water, always easier and safer means to gain ammo and supplies, etc.

The ONLY legitimate type of killing that might save your life is killing in self defense - but that implies there is an offender or agressor. Meaning the only form of survival killing in the game is predicated on the existence of NON-survival killing.

Can't have yin without yang. Good is meaningless without evil.

Now hike that camouflage diaper up and get back out there soldier.

Incidentally that looks like a fire station in the video which means Cherno or Elektro?

Haven't we learned not to play in Cherno or Elektro if we don't want to get killed? Isn't that common knowledge now?

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 1

Looks like survival to me. All the people they have killed were armed and they had decent items/backpacks/gear. So yes it looks like legitimate survival/self defense and also just to note in the video multiple snipers were killed by them so yeah... legit survival.

What's the problem? If you want to go kill Zombies, and that's it, go play Left 4 Dead... but sometimes you might get shot by your team mates... so... Resident Evil?

Looks like this type of gameplay has also destroyed the community. Its such a shame what this mod has come to.

The WarZ here I come!

Edited by JetlinerX

Ah well, they obviously get killed a lot and only play to kill other people. If you hang out in Cherno or Elektro, you are asking to be killed by these bottom feeders...If you keep going there, you obviously aren't learning from your mistakes. ;)

If you are going to loot either of those places as a new spawn, do it with a hatchet and get your primary weapon later on. Once you head inland, you chances of survival increase exponentially.

These guys fill the role of murdering, hillbilly, dumbasses in the game. All of my team mates only fire when fired on, or when one of our team is threatened. We are very friendly up until that point, then after that, you will be dead.

• Like 1

yeah obviously these guys have no expertise whatsoever they run around for pvp and seem to die a lot too

• Like 1

Looks like this type of gameplay has also destroyed the community. Its such a shame what this mod has come to.

The WarZ here I come!

El oh el.

Have fun playing concept screenshots.

I hear the framerate sucks though.

@Zeds - Wow, you really think I thought I was gona go play it now? I mean when it comes out. I've ditched this mod, and I will be changing to that game when it comes out. You really are more stupid than your first post lead on.

Edited by JetlinerX
  • Like 1

7:45 was my favorite xD - Sorry but all the cursing and screwing with people just looks childish to me. So for once i was happy to see he got a surprise.

@Zeds - Wow, you really think I thought I was gona go play it now? I mean when it comes out. I've ditched this mod, and I will be changing to that game when it comes out. You really are more stupid than your first post lead on.

No offense but sadly(as per usual in the interneZ) nobody cares. So goodbye and have fun.eventually..when its going live..someday, maybe.

I looked over the supposed feature list and i am old and disgruntled enough with the industry to know, that warZ is just that - an industry cash cow.

They will have safezones? Rofl yeah..as "nice" as that sounds to carebears, just wait for the reality..when the first pvp-orientated dudes realize that they just have to lay low outside in a bush until you come out.

Wait until the first "patch" changes balance and suddenly sniper rifles are the same as an assault rifle (dps wise) because lets face it, mainstream games will always be some dumbed and watered down falvor of the month thingy that fades faster than you can play through the precreated quests/missions whatever.

oh yeah..and have fun with the absoulutely not pay2win cashmodel that allows you to buy the serum that prevents you character from succumbing to the same zombiefication-virus after getting attacked by a zombie - because thats something players of the hardcore mode will absolutely not want to have :D

oh well..now you got me all riled up again, shame on you

oh and on topic there is no need in "nerfing" Playerkilling. There is only a need to ensure that everyone plays by the same rules, and that is in the works.

Soon there will be no more ammo replenish on disconnect/change mag, duping will get a .50 to the head as well and who knows maybe even the script kidZ will get their share.

Hell hath no fury like a woman Rocket scorned.

And then..oh the possibilities

They will have safezones? Rofl yeah..as "nice" as that sounds to carebears, just wait for the reality..when the first pvp-orientated dudes realize that they just have to lay low outside in a bush until you come out.

Wait until the first "patch" changes balance and suddenly sniper rifles are the same as an assault rifle (dps wise) because lets face it, mainstream games will always be some dumbed and watered down falvor of the month thingy that fades faster than you can play through the precreated quests/missions whatever.

oh yeah..and have fun with the absoulutely not pay2win cashmodel that allows you to buy the serum that prevents you character from succumbing to the same zombiefication-virus after getting attacked by a zombie - because thats something players of the hardcore mode will absolutely not want to have :D

Allow me to start by saying, do your research.

And with that, I will debunk all the points you brought across:

1.Safezones will exsist indeed, you must have stopped reading there, because PVP is allowed inside the safezones.

SOURCE:

(Game Dev)Eric Nordin: PVP IS allowed in safe settlements, but by killing somebody you will not only receive an immediate bad reputation, but also will be attacked by NPC sentries guarding the settlement.

--

2. It will be a one time fee. No buying upgrades, or pay to win crap.

SOURCE:

(Game Dev)Sergey Titov: When we thought about how the game will operate, we first asked ourselves – what we as players want. We don’t want to pay a subscription, because what if I don’t have time to play the game regularly? We don’t want to be forced into buying every single upgrade, like new maps just in order to play the game with friends. We don’t want a “pay to win” model. So we said, "OK, we’ll go with a one time fee, that should be lower than $60." So we settled at a $29.99 price point, and we’ll offer a discount to those that pre-order the game.

So Mr. Disgruntled Game Industry Pro, try again?

Edited by JetlinerX