yooska

Looking for people to set up a camp and teamup with

I have been playing DayZ for awhile now with my friends and we are looking to start up a team. If you watch our backs we watch yours. Once we set up a camp we plan to all just make loot runs and try to DC at the camp. We will probably be looking for new players for a long time maye starting a huge group im not all that sure yet. But so far all we are looking for is trust. All you need to join is a skype (makes us more than pixels on a screen hopefully) and to be trustworthy. Just message me or reply if you want to join.

Thank you

-yooska

s

Steam: Yooska

Edited by yooska

I really like the look of this, so sure! I'd be happy to join. I hope you aren't looking for people who are older, you know, age wise, since I'm 13...but if you don't mind I'd be happy to help you out :D. I promise I won't shoot you or anything, I don't even have a gun yet...

Hey Guys,

We are not bandits but we are not in the business of getting face stomped by other teams either. We go by the rules avoid if possible engage if target or situation requires action.

I am part of a small gaming community who is expanding a new division in Day Z. We have already picked up a few players and would like to bring in enough solid players to have 2-3 small groups or can dominate coordinating together on a larger Op. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together. Contact me at any of the info below.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

Day Z clan thread:http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48588-code-killers-are-recruiting/

CK Website:www.codekillers.net

Whats up? I'm a fairly new player, been playin for like 7 days. Got controls and stuff down and lookin for cool guys to play with and hang out. My Skype is rig791 and my steam id is the same