Sign in to follow this  
Caldran

My friend and I are looking for 2-3 other people to play with.

Hey, my friend and I are looking for 2-3 players to play Dayz. (16+) (Casual) Reply to this thread with you're Skype or PM me you're Skype if you are interested.

Hello what weapons you have I have a bus enfield and makarov with a vest and A good army pack.

Hi, i'd love to play. I'm 16, pretty casual. I currently have an AS50, ghillie etc.. And some spare guns + supplies incase you guys are in need. I'd be happy to play on any server just add my skype.

Skype - ArtificialBalls

Hey im down to play as long as everyone is trust worthy I'm 22 and a pretty excellent snipe. Add me on skype to play asap Lovestosplooch

Hey Guys,

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

We are not bandits but we are not in the business of getting face stomped by other teams either. We go by the rules avoid if possible engage if target or situation requires action.

I am part of a small gaming community who does not have current members interested in Day Z. I have already picked up a few players and would like to bring in enough to have a few small groups who play Day Z consistently. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together. Contact me at any of the info below.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor