Sign in to follow this  
siccorona

Please do not remove Alt + F4 yet

I thoroughly detest combat loggers, however, if you remove Alt + F4 then you also remove our only defense against the cheaters who are invincible and who teleport you to "Thunderdomes".

I don't mind dying to glitches in the game like trees, bridges, doorways or falling 2 feet. I just am not going to stand there while some script kiddie tries to force me to play the game his way.

If you remove that so soon it will basically make the game unplayable with the amount of kids nowadays using the thunderdome scripts and teleporting to you or teleporting you to them.

I also can't stand running into the "Terminators" that can take 4 AS-50 shots to the face and just turn and laugh at you while they aren't even bleeding.

I play solo and I don't trust anyone. I kill whoever I run into (or get killed trying). If you don't like bandits then don't play multiplayer games.

I would suggest servers strictly for PVE. Make it so you can't kill other players on those servers. That way the carebears can play their game the way they want to. Perhaps make those servers hold less people so there can be more zombies to even out the lag a bit and provide more of a challenge.

Above all I would ask you to please look at other options at least until you can get some of those hacks under control before you remove Alt + F4ing. It seems like any server with 15 or more people that I go into ends up being attacked by hackers within an hour of entering it.

That's just my 2 cents.

I dont think that this 2 problems will be fixed soon anyway... :(

They won't remove alt+ f4. They will just implement a tracking system that records your number of disconnects, and if it there are too many it will warn you and then kill your character!

They won't remove alt+ f4. They will just implement a tracking system that records your number of disconnects, and if it there are too many it will warn you and then kill your character!

Well then we'll start losing many characters. Hackers seem to be multiplying.