soppa

EU DayZ servers (discontinued)

Soppa. I am from Greece and me and a friend are thinking of getting our own server.

Approximately how much will our ping be? we usually have 80ms on German servers. Also price depends on the slots or is it the same price for all ?

You can check some of our servers, just put this in server browser filter: dayz%olut

Price is same, you can choose slot number.

//Soppa

Hello I would buy a server for my team, especially the 50 slots (price is the same whatever how many slot i want, right?). Do you accept paypal ?

Hello I would buy a server for my team' date=' especially the 50 slots (price is the same whatever how many slot i want, right?). Do you accept paypal ?

[/quote']

Yes we accept paypal but we wont offer 50 slots servers until they are more stable.

//Soppa

oh ok, so how many slots we can have now? if they are more stable after i have bought one, we can easily upgrade to 50 slots...free of charge?

oh ok' date=' so how many slots we can have now? if they are more stable after i have bought one, we can easily upgrade to 50 slots...free of charge?

[/quote']

40 slots for now and its free to change when its working smoothly with 50 slots.

Waiting for Activation :)

Activated.

//Soppa

Edited by Soppa

I seriously only play on your servers. Your servers were the first that started for me and never failed to me!

Even in my host filter stands "olut", so I have only your servers in my server browser xD

Edited by ToasterDiagramm

Our Boss of the group (Admin of DE 335) has rented a server at some provider. We get lags and connection porblems every half hour and he's considering changing it, becuase it's really getting on everyones nerves and it sucks. I will tell him about you guys.

I wonder, if he would rent a server tommorow, how long would it take, to fire it up?

I'm just curious, or maybe il start hosting one. But that will be after my vacation in Poland in August.

PM me for answers.

Greetings from Switzerland

I´ve registered an account, and wait for verification.

Hope I can play soon on my own server :D

I´ve registered an account, and wait for verification.

Hope I can play soon on my own server :D

Activated :)

Edited by Soppa

I seriously only play on your servers. Your servers were the first that started for me and never failed to me!

Even in my host filter stands "olut", so I have only your servers in my server browser xD

Thanks! We do our best to bring you top quality servers :)

btw you can try also filter: dayz%=olut=

% is wildchar

EU10 all the way! Best server in existence

EU10 all the way! Best server in existence

Solid as all of our servers ;)

You should hire me, I've been promoting your servers here in forums a lot ;)

Haha, I'm glad you are happy and thanks :)

Wanna hunt some cheaters? =Olut= Bounty Hunter reporter is in test use at FI 1 server.

You can request it for your =Olut= server by opening ticket at dayz.kompassi.com

It will scan illegal weapons from the server and when founds one, gives this announce in the server:

=OLUT= BOUNTY HUNTER REPORT Thu Jul 26 21:15:00 UTC 2012

PLAYER: CheaterX (ID: 21143557) CARRYING WEAPON: "BAF_AS50_TWS"

LAST SEEN 22:14 UTC AT COORDS X: 104 Y: 127

Also TOP5 Disconnect Kings -list can be activated.

Server will count every hour TOP5 disconnecters and announces them in server with DC counts.

Edited by Soppa

Just a quick question, how is it with server updates? I have noticed that many of your hosted servers are still running on now rather old beta patch 95168. Are you responsible for updating server to new versions or is it up to admins who bought server from you? Thx for reply.

They are all running 95389 as today was update day. We did skip previous beta on purpose because it had issues.

But yes we handle updating and we are very active with it. We just like to run best available version and latest isn't always a best choice :)

They are all running 95389 as today was update day. We did skip previous beta on purpose because it had issues.

But yes we handle updating and we are very active with it. We just like to run best available version and latest isn't always a best choice :)

Thx for reply. Me + few other friends are considering to get our own DayZ server and we have best experience with playing on =Olut= so far. Keep up the good work :) Just one more question. Are you still running 40 slot servers only or have you tried a server with 50 slots? Recently there are more and more servers with this capacity or even higher and surprisingly they are stable and running quite well.

Are you still running 40 slot servers only or have you tried a server with 50 slots? Recently there are more and more servers with this capacity or even higher and surprisingly they are stable and running quite well.

We have been testing bigger slot numbers on FI1, 75, 55 and now 45. They are stable but hive is still being too busy to handle logins which is causing wait time. I hope they will optimize login procedure soon, after that we will go for +40 slots.

atm we can deliver servers in 15minutes from order.

You can also have unique bounty hunter reporter which will announce in the server players name, location and weapon who is carrying something illegal.

=OLUT= BOUNTY HUNTER REPORT Thu Jul 26 21:15:00 UTC 2012

PLAYER: CheaterX (ID: 21143557) CARRYING WEAPON: "BAF_AS50_TWS"

LAST SEEN 22:14 UTC AT COORDS X: 104 Y: 127

Happy hunting! ;)

Edited by Soppa