Sign in to follow this  
TheFlyingDutchman (DayZ)

Searcing for english speaking survivors with Skype

i have a nice size squad. what times do you play? (in relation to UTC/GMT)

were looking to recruit people. we already are well established and are in the vehicle acquisition stage.

also, we use teamspeak to communicate, if you wanna play with us you'll need it.

youre welcome to pm me if youd like.

i have a nice size squad. what times do you play? (in relation to UTC/GMT)

were looking to recruit people. we already are well established and are in the vehicle acquisition stage.

also, we use teamspeak to communicate, if you wanna play with us you'll need it.

youre welcome to pm me if youd like.

Hey, mind if I join? I'm a mature player (Do no murders except if a guy is holding a gun in my face and doesn't reply to ''Friendly'')

Been playing for 2 weeks straight now and know my way pretty well around the map. I'm just tired of those bandits who snipe in the towers and kill people, and it's really quite boring to play alone. :)

Hey im down to join :) I'm very friendly and willing to work with other people. If you want to work together pm me

I'm also interested in joining. I have ts as well as skype

everyone in this post can pm me if they want an opportunity to join my clan

must be mature preferably 16 or older (but if mature, younger is fine)

see my above post for more info

Hey Guys,

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

We are not bandits but we are not in the business of getting face stomped by other teams either. We go by the rules avoid if possible engage if target or situation requires action.

I am part of a small gaming community who does not have current members interested in Day Z. I have already picked up a few players and would like to bring in enough to have a few small groups who play Day Z consistently. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together. Contact me at any of the info below.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

Edited by arithor

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

sounds great send me a pm