Sign in to follow this  
trungtoto

Hacker Report Server US #101

Server US #101

player : Edward

time : 1700 to 1800 GMT + 8

this player "edward" appear for the 1st time in the server, he got heli , night vision , G36c SD , NPC working around , AS 50

he spawn a truck in front of me just to get me out of the position to kill

my friends got npcs spawning infront of them ....

i killed 2 npcs and the hacker could not find my location so he left the server ... i have proof of this because im holding to G36c SD which is not lootable in DayZ.

i found 4 bodies (2 are my friends and other 2 -- i dun know) there were only 4 people at that time

Edited by trungtoto

ok i will get rid of it ... damn it ... 2 hours trying to protect our base and the rewards are 2 dead bodies of friends , our camps are crashed , vehicles were stolen , a crash of heli and i cant hold on to G36c SD ... damn myself

should have pointed m9 to my head and pulled the tricker , save me 2 hours doing nothing

on US 101 there's a guy named Wayne Bruce is also a hacker, i dont know how he can spawn in front of all of my friends who are playing on this server at the same time, but diffrent location.

yeah this server is like shit, there's admin's abuse too. Today i were attacked when driving an UAZ, i managed to escape, but then 5 minutes later, he kicked me off the game, i try to connect and then, kick off, and on and on and on...